1,169 results
All reviews biblical zoo jerusalem hills manager bruce dining room great hotel old city family vacation rooms are big swimming pool breakfast and dinner bar mitzvah beds were comfortable buffet style public transportation tour group salad conference
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I've stayed at Hotel Yehuda during both my visits to Israel and it's my favorite!! The staff is so friendly and kind. Mr. Bruce is an absolute gem!!! He's always greeting the guests and asking how he can help. Such a sweet man! Also, the breakfast and dinner that's provided is always delicious. Every time I get room service my sheets smell sooo good!! The decor is simply beautiful. Also, they have a really nice gift shop where you can buy beautiful things! I'd recommend this hotel to anyone going to Israel.

• Stayed: November 2018, traveled with friends
russell b, Front Office Manager at Hotel Yehuda, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear NorthStar33408631643
Wow – that is so lovely – thank you so much! Reading your beautiful comments has been such a wonderful motivation for all the team, especially the Bruce who you were so kind to mention by name. You have made their day! All of us here in the Hotel Yehuda family look forward to welcoming you back on future visits to Jerusalem,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed there for the weekend for business mattar, and really liked it! The area is really nice, and had many palaces to visit around.
The staff was kind and helpful and the breakfast was decent.
All in all I had a great time!

Stayed: November 2018, traveled on business
russell b, Front Office Manager at Hotel Yehuda, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Rose B
Thank you so very much for taking the time to review Hotel Yehuda on TripAdvisor.
I am thrilled to read of what an enjoyable stay you had and appreciate your compliments towards the team and facilities. I very much hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future, and thank you for your support.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 5 November 2018

This hotel really gets customer service! I travel, a lot. Typically, in Europe and the Middle East, restaurants and hotels are put off or a bit annoyed at American's desire for ice. It tends to be a bother for them to get it for you.

Not here, I asked for ice the first evening at dinner and thereafter, every day, there was a bucket of ice at entry to the restaurant for all to partake and enjoy!

That made us feel so welcome (it's the little things!).

This hotel is in a great location. It was only a 15 minute taxi ride from Old Town. Yet, if felt as if we had gone into countryside. The grounds of the hotel were well manicured, lots of flowers and places to relax. In the room we could sit on the balcony, feel the cool evening breeze and enjoy the green ambience - grass, mountains, trees. How relaxing after a day of sight seeing.

The room was very clean (spotless). The beds were comfortable - we all had good night sleeps.

The food was phenomenal! Every evening there is an array of first course vegetable dishes, dips (i.e. hummus, baba ganoush), pickles, cheeses etc. It's really a huge amount of food and choices. There is no way one could try all of them. There was literally well over 40 different choices!! But, there's more - there is an array of hot dishes - vegetables, rice, pasta, fish, meats; not to mention soup, breads, dessert. The food was so tasty we all said we would love to study with the chef!!

Breakfast was also a feast with many choices.

I must mention the spa. A wonderful experience. The best spa I've been to. Very modern. Very specialized. Great for soothing the muscles and feet after a day of walking. The therapist put a heated poultice of some type on my forehead and under my neck. It felt great but just as I thought this might cause my scalp to sweat-there was a cooling breeze unleashed from somewhere above. It was heavenly!!

It is no question that if ever given the opportunity to visit Israel again - this is where I would want to stay.

• Stayed: October 2018, traveled on business
russell b, Front Office Manager at Hotel Yehuda, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear SJNMom
Wow – this is so lovely – thank you so much! Reading your beautiful comments has been such a wonderful motivation for all the team, You have made their day! All of us here in the Hotel Yehuda family look forward to welcoming you back on future visits to Jerusalem,

Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

Amazing hotel and very friendly staff.
I’ve stayed here many times the last 5 years and have brought large groups with me.
I have not had a single complain so far!
Food and services is excellent!
Rooms very comfortable.

Stayed: October 2018
russell b, Front Office Manager at Hotel Yehuda, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2018

Dear bengtuk
firstly thank you for your loyal custom!!!!Thank you for your wonderful review. I am delighted to hear that you truly enjoyed your latest visit particularly the friendly and helpful staff. I will happily share your kind words with the entire team.
In the meantime, we look forward to welcoming you back at Hotel Yehuda in the near future.
Kind Regards,

Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

We have been in the hotel yehuda for a short visit in August. There We did get great informations for our trip to sea Genezareth. Very friendly young man named “yazed”. The hotel is located at a place with a nice view.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear sibuchris
Wow – that is so lovely – thank you so much! Reading your beautiful comments has been such a wonderful motivation for all the team, especiallyYazid from the reception desk who you were so kind to mention by name. You have made his day! All of us here in the Hotel Yehuda family look forward to welcoming you back on future visits to Jerusalem,