“Generous portion and generous hostess”
Review of Branja

Branja
Ranked #26 of 162 Restaurants in Eilat
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Bar, Cafe, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Description: Good vibes, lovely music, nice people, great service & tastiest food!
Reviewed 6 June 2018

The portions of the food are very generous. Two of us ordered Tofu salad and a burger. The salad is okay. The burger is very juicy. The french fries are the thick ones which I like very much. I like the green chili sauce they brought for my burger which has a good kick though it is not really spicy. My friend had the crushed lemon mint juice which is very refreshing in a hot afternoon. The hostess is very generous with us sitting there chatting after we had our meals. If there were a fan outside it would be much more pleasant at least the flies might stop bothering everyone all the time.
The hostess forgot to bring my credit card back to me if I had not asked her.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

Friday early-ish supper with friends. Busy and only two waitpeople who were really running like crazy. Food ranged from great to OK - I loved the poached eggs on challa, but one of my friends wasn't very impressed with the sourdough salad. BUT for dessert we all shared the Chocolate Creme Brulee (in Hebrew it was called 'Brulee Souffle') - it was amazing.

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Price quality ok, just a bit walking from the beach. Food is ok, nothing really special but ok. Friendly flower power style. Lot of israeli people.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Great atmosphere, Delicious food, fair price and welcoming service. Recommend for all of Eilat guests.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

The food was acceptable. Friendly staff. A little bit expensive. Dusty place. Tips are not included in note.