1,728 results
All reviews private beach bow and arrow kids club all inclusive hotel entertainment team great holiday free drinks sea view special thanks trapeze windsurfing children vacation sports israel kosher hebrew
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I spent 8 days in the hotel together with my family. Entartainment is great! For both smaller children and teenager they offer few opportunities: plays, jumps like in circle, snorkling, windsurfing, Aqua aerobic, etc.
I especially reccomend windsurfing with great coaches and excellent atmosphere! You will have unforgetable memories if you want to try it!
Meals are very good, variety of proposals with bottled wine.
Rooms quite Ok.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
Tal R, Public Relations Manager at U Coral Beach Club Eilat, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear guest
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on trip advisor.
I was delighted to read your review and how you enjoying our hotel I think that in the future you need to take a longer vacations, That will be my tip for you so that's how you can enjoy our Hotel facilities more often..
hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

It is suppose to be like clubmed.
But it is not any more.
The rooms are pure, no cool aircondion. The club activties are pure. Not recommended .
All restuarants are kosher. The food is ok but not more than that

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
raheli a, Public Relations Manager at U Coral Beach Club Eilat, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2018

Thank you for choosing U Coral beach club Eilat
I was sorry to read your review and to know that you had some issues at our club
I appreciate your comments
For us the client comments are very important
We hope we will see you again in the future

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Second time we came, and it still is great fun for the whole family. Very good food and very good entertainment. The rooms are nice and spacious. Not very new... the bed was not the most comfortable, and the door to the porch doesn't close 100%- so we smelled cigarettes our neighbors probably smoked on their porch.
For the high price you pay... you could expect more. But then again.. . Great location and great surroundings and private beach.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
raheli a, Public Relations Manager at U Coral Beach Club Eilat, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Dear guest
Thank you for choosing U Coral beach club Eilat and thank you for taking the time to write a review on trip advisor.
I was very happy to know that you enjoyed our club
The accommodation, facilities, sports, entertainment and restaurants especially for family vacation
I also appreciate your comments

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

My sun and I went for a long weekend. It was so great.
The moment you walk in the hotel, you are welcomed with happy helpful stuff.
You have so much activity at the hotel. Every age of kids finds something to do.
We went on a cruise, which is part of what the hotel has to offer.
The variety of food is unbelievable.
Food is being served all day long.
Everywhere you go at the hotel you see happy helpful stuff.
Hope to come back again soon.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family

Thank you for choosing U Coral beach club Eilat
And thank you for taking the time to write a review on trip advisor.
I was delighted to read your review
I was very happy to know how you enjoying our club
All the kinds’ words forward to our staff

Reviewed 10 January 2018

Great for family with kids
The Kids club was great , my 2 boys had a very good time , the staff was really dedicated to kids ; special thanks to Shany Salomé and Sapir who were very friendly ; satff speak english, french and hebrew
The beach and the sea is fantastic with the coral reef as you have a private access
The food is really great like club med standards and casher
The shows are really professional like on a cruise
If I have to make a constructive remark some pieces of equipment are a bit old and need to ve replaced like the chair in the lobby
We had a big room with a balcony clean and the bed was great I had a very good sleep which is unusual
Hervé

Stayed: December 2017

Thank you for choosing U Coral beach club Eilat
And thank you for taking the time to write this review on trip advisor
The U Coral Beach Club Ultra all inclusive hotel takes everything to a new level of excellence and value – the accommodation, facilities, sports, entertainment and restaurants.
I was delighted to read your review and to know we succeed