“The BEST food I had since in Israel !”
Review of Shipudei Eilat

Shipudei Eilat
Ranked #4 of 163 Restaurants in Eilat
Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

Wow! This food was all soooo good. Just the salads alone were amazing. I’m craving it just writing this! If you stay in Eilat I really recommend you to come and try it. Prices are great! The restaurant is very clean, nicely interior decorated and has great friendly service. It’s located right outside of Ice mall. You won’t go wrong coming here!

1  Thank lbenchaim

Reviewed 15 May 2018

We loved this place! The food was so great, we really didn't expect such a great quality at a shopping center restaurant! The meat was amazing and the salads nice and fresh. The wine they recommended was also very good! The best thing was the service - Nadav (?) was such a professional, kind and funny guy, and made our dinner absolutely great. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

I came to Eilat with American friends and this was my first choice based on Tripadvisor reviews.
The food was very good. Starting with an assortment of salads on the table.
We had two meat Kabab and one spring chicken, all on skewers. Very tasty. The fallafel was great as was the eggplant with tahini.
Service was quick and efficient.
My friend paid and was happy with the price.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

We have visited with our kids and friends and were very impressed by the quality of salads, pita bread , the meat was
delicious
The Falaffel was superb and so does their service. I really recommend to visit there. Ideal for big groups.

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Our first time in Eilat & searched for good restaurants. Shipudei rated #1 by T.A. Ok so we must try it. The starter salads/dips/salsas are all very good especially the eggplant. The lamb skewers & lamb stuffed pita were amazing. I also recommend the falafel. Just so delicious & the service was friendly & attentive. Do not miss your chance to eat here. 5 stars!!

1  Thank questtraveler01