1,008 results
All reviews direct access to the pool central pool first floor ice mall private pool rooms face pool side reception staff great pool breakfast and dinner dining room min walk very nice hotel large variety royal beach bottom line salad
Reviewed 3 February 2019 via mobile

Didn't much care for Eilat as a place to visit, but the Agamim made it worthwhile. Lovely room, beautiful grounds and pool, fabulous breakfast, friendly staff. Can't say enough good things. Thank you!

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 13 January 2019 via mobile

Great position, great room, unbelievable breakfast and super pools. Reception staff were very helpful and friendly. Our only complaint was a oversight for a glass left in our room that had not been cleaned.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 30 November 2018

Located only a three minute walk from the Ice Mall in Eilat, my sisters and I enjoyed 2 nights, 3 days at this hotel. The rooms are clean and modern, overlooking the pools. Poolside area with lounges, beds, hammocks. Lovely plantings, clean pools. Dining room had endless choice of menu. OK fitness room. Sauna available but did not try it. No Jacuzzi. Cool computer gaming room and a kiddie play room. Very enjoyable experience! Wish there was a bit more seating in the lobby. Good staff and service.

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed 26 November 2018 via mobile

We stayed at a waterfront room in November, pool was great . Room could've been cleaner, given how expensive it was we expected more. Food was a 3.5 out of 5. Would stay again but not at $500/ night. Room service, response was quick and efficient. Manager and staff were excellent.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 13 November 2018

The hotel is very beautiful and relaxing. The hotel is built around the pool so you get a view from every room.
The pool itself was lovely, very spacious and relaxing.
The food was amazing, both breakfast and dinner.

I had three problems:
1. The music from the pool could be heard inside the room. There were moments when I just wanted to read in quite and it really bothered me.
2. My room was opposite the main building, this meant that in order to get to my room I had to walk all around the hotel. It was annoying on a regular basis, with my luggage at check-in and check-out it was very very frustrating.
3. There was some sort of water purifying station or water reservoir near by which gave away bad odour.

Date of stay: May 2018