“The best place ever!”

Baruch the Fisherman
Ranked #66 of 157 Restaurants in Eilat
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

I visit this place more than 20 year in a row, each time I'm in Eilat (like 2 times in a year) I find the time to eat there.
Actually, a lot of times I went to Eilat just for the reason to meet Baruch.
If you looking for a fancy place with food that have a strange names - you will be disappointed.
But if you looking for a very warm place with very interesting owner, tasty and very fresh food, fish that just pulled out of the sea, place that exist there more than 30 years, owner (and the fisherman) that will glad to sit next to you and have with you very interesting conversation - like if you know him 20 years - this is the right place for you!

Reviewed 14 January 2018

our opinions devided: my wife was very disappointed by the service and food quality, regarding me, I say, yes, the service is poor, because its only one man who is a cook, a waiter, a host person and every piece of personnel in this place. But regarding food, I disagree: my lamb was grilled perfectly and it was delicious. It took about 60-80 mins to cook our food after the order was placed

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Went for a dinner as a couple, we ordered 2 fish and one beer he charged us 100 USD!
Keep out it's a trap!

Reviewed 31 December 2016

I do not recommend this restaurent , it was over priced and the food we had was very poor, but highly priced.

1  Thank Shairachel17
Reviewed 13 July 2016

The taste of the fish was good however the entire experience was poor. It started with the location - kind of a parking lot restaurant and continue with a disappointing dish and service.