“good kosher restaurant”

Ranked #20 of 157 Restaurants in Eilat
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 November 2017

This is a relatively intimate hotel dining room experience. I enjoyed my starter of gnocchi, mushrooms and artichokes. My main course of lamb ribs was tasty, but very tough to chew. The desserts were strictly for kosher diners, not a large selection, and not great.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Amateurish service and less than mediocre food. I hardly touched my appetizer, the waitress did not even ask why. I guess she knew.

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Bad service and food there was a mistake in the order the main diahes werent good
Deserts was bannally

1  Thank itai i
Reviewed 7 September 2017

we stayed at the vitalis hotel, so we were offered to eat in lawrenc restaurant, so we had there our breakfast and dinner. breakfast has amazing choice and the service is great. dinner is menu choice. we enjoyed the fisht and the filet steak. the dessert are very special.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We ate at Lawrence on a Friday evening, as this is a kosher restaurant, there was a mix of buffet and service to the table. The buffet was very rich and had many options. Both our main courses were delicious and not small at all even the desserts that were non-dairy, were tasty.