“Disappointed”

Price range: US$10 - US$35
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Pizza, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Mike's Place Eilat is situated right under the King Solomon Hotel in the beautiful Eilat marina. The sixth addition to the Mike's Place family, Eilat is a modern, spacious spin on the Mike's Place concept. With live shows during the weekend and acoustic acts and jam sessions during the week, there's always a great show to catch in the evenings. We have 16 HD screens for the ultimate sports viewing experience. The menu is a lovely blend of American and Tex Mex cuisine with everything from the best burgers around to a steaming skillet of BBQ ribs!! Come drink a freezing cold beer and enjoy the view from our scenic deck and see why Mike's Place is one of the oldest and largest bar chains in Israel. Cheers.
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Disregard previous review; not all but most of the staff is presumptuous and need to learn not to assume. That said. The food is good however the service is slow and the prices are high. Great chain of restaurants but horrible branch.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I visited this pub 3 times during my stay to understand how to evaluate it.. UK origin people clearly knows what you should expect and respectively you shouldn't expect in a pub.. thus this review is about how I see such places compared to rest of Europe
1. Location: at marine.. one of main streets. you cant pass through without noticing it... ground floor of isratel king solomon hot.
2. Food: mixture.. It would be reasonably to call snack and junk food near the beery.. 20+ tables which makes mid size restaurant.. some outside eith really great view..
3.Service: not much but ok... english is native language... dont care as regards meniu and drinks suitability.
4. Prices: below average.. especially if to take into account happy hours offers
5. FOOD Quality and portions: everything is so so at the edge between to eat or to leave it...
6. INTERIOR: it is a pub..
7. Clean or not? Have you seen any UK pub which is clean? Rarity.. it looks like in toilet everyone wants to increase watermark line on the wall..
8. Value: 8 out of 10... for those who clearly knows the purpose of visit - live music.. it is a best part of this pub.
9. TIPS: you should find who is playing in advance.. I liked very much live music..
Although food is a big doubt..

Visited January 2018

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Liked the food- mexican style and tasty. you can sit outside and enjoy the nice view of the marine or inside, where the band is playing at nights. open in the after noon so you can even eat piza with your kids and till very late at night, which is great for good beer for the adults.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Apparently you have to have the same drinks all the way through your order which is ridiculous and our onion rings ended up being 9 euros which is so not worth the 10 we had! View of marina is lovely but beware.

MP E, General Manager at Mike's Place Eilat, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Thank you for your comments as it always helps us to improve our product and service.

Regards

Jean-Marc

Reviewed 17 February 2018

I went to Mike's Place twice while I was in Eilat and both time I was let down by the staff. (I also visited and really enjoyed Mike's Place in Jerusalem). The first time was mid-afternoon, I was one of maybe 10 customers sitting around. I was served a beer by a friendly guy whose shift ended and he disappeared. When I wanted another beer I was told by the new girl that I had to be served by the same waiter as before, which was a bit stupid seeing he'd left. I tried to communicate this, but she just smiled and walked away. I left. The second time was early evening, the place was mostly empty but I asked the bartender if it was open and he said yes. I took a seat for 15 minutes with no one coming out to me. I went up to the bartender to confirm it was table service, he said yes, and I returned to my table for another 15 minutes - calling the waiter twice with no luck. I left and never went back...

MP E, General Manager at Mike's Place Eilat, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2018

Hi Brogan !
Firstly i would like to apologize for the experience that you had and hope to make it up to you one day in the future.
With continued feed back like yours we are able to improve our service delivery. It is our intention to take this feedback and use it as training examples of poor service and how things go wrong.

Thank you once again for taking the time to fill in Trip Advisor.

Regards