All reviews one night recommend this hotel breakfast buffet rooms are clean israel sea
Reviewed 22 November 2018

The rooms were large and the bathrooms were somewhat updated. Overall the hotel is rather dated and it is an odd arrangement. We were fortunate enough to find parking. It appeared to be in a safe area and the clerk was friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Monika was very accommodating and helped us negotiate Eilat with meals, buses and places to visit. The hotel has a very good breakfast buffet and makes the best omelets we’ve had so far in Israel. Clean if a trifle neglected.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank annphilrv
Reviewed 14 May 2018

Stayed here for 2 nights. Not well located. Lobby is a bit depressing and rooms, well, could be worse.

The air conditioner was new and worked well.

The bed clean, but the room smelled of cigarettes.

Breakfast was a nice surprise.

All in all, you get what you pay for.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank priest22
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

I was with my fiance for 10 days.
The price is ok for the hotel conditions, but I think employees should be nicer for guests. Breakfasts are amazing, chef is very friendly and with a smile :) also one lady from reception was very nice and helpful.
The aroma of the hotel will always remind me of Israel :)
In February swimming pool is closed.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Katarzyna S
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

I want in all my travels a pool in the hotel.
I made my reservation in this hotel because they have a pool.
When I stay there... Surprise!!
The pool is close for ever.
Why they don't inform this?
I asked about and the answer was: "We cant do nothing".
Never more I'll stay in this hotel.

Date of stay: March 2018