“Great meat”

Cuisines: South American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Excellent meat restaurant placed a short bit outside the city center. They serve the beef cooked rare and then you can kook on a small stove at the table. Would have received 5 stars but I ordered a filet steak and received the tail pice of the fillet.
That is not what I expect from a meat restaurant.
Feels a bit cheap and the texture is not the same.
Taste service and wines are excellent and price was ok.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Was recommended this place as The place for meatlovers in Eilat. Being a great lover of quality meat we went there. Sorry to say they have no idea of differens of raw or medium rare or medium. All dishes were wrong grilled and sent back. Also poor quality on the meat itself. We went for their topnotch Uruguay Angus, but it was bad and had a bad sting of over hung meat. All could have been saved by the waiters but they where busy with them self, instead of asking if everythings fine

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

It's like old good restaurant, that every time you visit you know what to expect and you know what you will get.
Not excellent, but good.
I vote yes

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

After all the fuss around El Gaucho, me and my wife gave it a try. Unfortunately.. Very disappointing. Menu; restricted, Prices/Quality; not worth it, Food; mediocre.
Upside; our waiter was very friendly.

Reviewed 5 November 2017

our last visit to El Gaucho was OK no fireworks, but this time we really enjoyed lunch. the steaks came made to order, my 350gr Argentinian entrecote was delicious so was my daughters 250gr. the sides were good and plentiful. My wife ordered the goose liver which is expensive but worth the money as it a real delicacy, the lotus sauce that comes with isn't necessary at all (you don't want to ruin the flavor with this very sweet sauce)
this is certainly the place to go to after a morning of scuba diving