Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Orbitz.comUS$129
Hotels.comUS$129
Expedia.comUS$129
eDreamsUS$129
PricelineUS$129
Trip.comUS$139
All reviews flight path guest relations sea view close to ataturk airport main restaurant nice hotel indoor pool light sleeper hotel is located business trip enjoyed my stay location is great turkey noise balcony mr darla
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 January 2020 via mobile

I have been in Crowne Plaza Florya Istanbul several times
it is located in a nice area close to the sea and aquarium and there are great restaurants and shopping mall very close to the hotel. the hotel has a great view and service and lovely staff, especially beautiful Pinar and Raffy and Umut.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank pezhmanm2020
begum girgin, Owner at Crowne Plaza Istanbul - Florya, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2020

Dear pezhmanm2020,

It was a great opportunity for us to welcome you at Crowne Plaza İstanbul Florya and I would like to thank you very much on behalf of whole team members as well as our management for preferring our hotel. Your comments about our location next to the shopping mall aquarium are highly appreciated by all our guests. Also thank you for mentioning our friendly staff. Please let me kindly share that our management seriously considers all the feedbacks received from our guests in order to ensure that we supply the best service and conditions to our guests which they definitely deserve.

Definitely looking forward to welcoming you to our property again soon.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 24 January 2020

Everything was perfect. Room quality, size of the rooms, service, facilities - super Spa, Gym and Pool. nice restaurants. They care for small details and for example lots of free mineral water in the room. Safe perfect placed. big bathroom. Some old review mention noise from the airport, but now only few cargo planes because the old airport is closed. Also I appreciated that everywhere in the hotel it did smell very nice and fresh. I am working 30 years in tourism and I travel a lot but this hotel is really positive. Of course the location is far out of the center, but there is a small mall and the aquarium next to the hotel. Also train station next to the hotel. I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. Sorry not to forget - the bed was also very good.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank herbertfweber

Dear herbertfweber,

It will always be our pleasure to welcome you as our guest at Crowne Plaza İstanbul Florya and thank you for choosing our hotel during your recent visit to İstanbul. We are glad to learn that you liked our hotel and services. Special thanks for your appreciation about your detailed comments. Guest recommendation is one of the best indicator for us and very important. We are delighted to learn that we managed to reach your expectations; which is our major goal and you were pleased with our perfect amenities, nice restaurants and ideal location next to the worlds biggest thematic aquarium, İstanbul Akvaryum and the shopping mall, Aqua Florya offering easy access to the restaurants and recreational areas around. Once again thank you for being our guest and sharing your valuable comments with us.

Looking forward to welcoming you again soon in our hotel.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 8 January 2020

Absolutely amazing hotel. Staff are friendly, rooms are big modern and spacious, gym and pool area fantastic and the location is great with a shopping centre and nice restaurants nearby. Stayed bed and breakfast, breakfast buffett is excellent. Room had a great view of the sea.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank alantb
begum girgin, Owner at Crowne Plaza Istanbul - Florya, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2020

Dear alantb,

It's our pleasure to welcome you as our guest at Crowne Plaza Istanbul Florya and I would like to thank you very much for sharing your review. We are delighted to learn that we managed to reach your expectations; which is our major goal and you were pleased with our friendly staff, spacious rooms, great location and excellent breakfast. All team members of our hotel totally focus on guest needs and try to ensure that they are having a pleasant stay at our property.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 29 December 2019 via mobile

Stayed here whilst I was getting my hair transplant done. Really nice hotel, staff very friendly, clean and very reasonably priced room service.

The cleaner we had was a really nice guy too, super friendly!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank m7svfc

Dear marcpow,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent visit. Your comments regarding our friendly staff and room service are indeed helpful for our entire team thus encourage us to further improve our services.

Once again thank you for your visit and we look forward to welcome you soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 22 December 2019

This might be the second time writing a review, but when I saw the photos in my album I remembered my stay in crowne plaza , it was so good as I mentioned in my first review, and I won’t forget how polite was the staff and helpful and working with passion , and There’s a guy I remember I didn’t mention him in my last review, his name was ahmet from the guest relations he was so helpful also and he whenever he see us he ask us if we are in need, tekrar teşekkür ederim , I extremely recommend people who wants an amazing hotel with a nice breakfast, view, place , choose crowne plaza .

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Labafad

Dear Labafad,

Thank you for sharing this glowing review!

We are delighted to hear about your second experience! We truly appreciate your kind words regarding our team. It is wonderful that you felt valued by each member of our top-notch team. We strive to provide our guests with the warmest hospitality and most efficient service, so this is fantastic to hear! Your compliments are not only rewarding, but also encouraging.

Once again thank you for being our guest and we would be glad to host you again in our hotel again. Yours sincerely

Best regards,