“Great Food & atmosphere”
Review of Yekta Restaurant

Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Sisli
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Usually, don't need a reservation, you can just walk in. Very friendly staff, great (yummy) food. Love their tea with Persian ice cream sandwich!

Reviewed 28 November 2017

Yekta was one of the old time restaurants I always visited when I was in İstanbul. My last visit was a shock to me and to my wife. The music was too loud and we requested to pipe it down twice and finally we were moved to a bit quite room. Then four musicians came and started to play low quality Turkish music. We finished our dinner as fast as we could and left the place for good. Food was not what it used to be so as the service. It seems that this establishment is in a downward spiral. Yekta was an icon of old İstanbul and it made me sad to see its downfall.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

I visit this restaurant once a year. Good food, good staff. Very friendly and relaxing place. I do not recommend sea food. Others are a lot better here. Although it is in Nisantasi, it is not expensive.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Friends from work ( 20 people, all ladies) were out for have fun in a fine restaurant and we reached out Yekta for checking their program for Friday night. Whatever he said was not just true. Their live music was working with tips and waiters were to rude and their service was too slow. It was such a disappointment. With one work:waste of money. Plus when we told them that we will not come again to thsi restaurant, they replied 'oki don't come back then'.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

Yekta is a well known famous restaurant. They serve mediterranean and Turkish cusine. The service is very good and the foodd are delicious.