Radisson Blu
Hotel Sisli(Istanbul)
My Bade Hotel(Istanbul)
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbusiness loungecevahir mallmetro stationlower floorbusiness hotelswimming poolwalking distancebeautiful hotelbreakfast buffetbusiness tripturkeystreet noiseturkish liraturkish bathhotel stafflocation is excellenttaksim square
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had a small visit until I got to the hotel after an invitation from my friend Selcuk Irem to try the hotel I was one of the pioneers of the Shangri-La Bosphorus Hotel and they are very familiar with this and I was impressed with the hotel and it was a good stay and all thanks to my friend Selcuk Irem

Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
Ersin_Durgun, General Manager at Radisson Blu, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Khalilazyat, Thank you indeed for your valuable time to score us and share your lovely comments. We are truely happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are looking forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

check in great,hotel rooms excellent but you have to pay tips for every service so keep change with you, the workers treat me bad because I don't have change to pay them since I just arrived, I'm so upset

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Ersin_Durgun, General Manager at Radisson Blu, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for your time to evaluate your recent stay and share your comments. Looking forward to seeing you with us again in the near future.

Kind Regards ,

Ersin Durgun , General Manager

The cheapest 5 star hotel ever!!! Where do I start:
1. When we want to check out we called the reception three times to send someone to take our luggage and no one came we had to take our luggage downstairs by ourselves, I never knew a five-star hotel is a serve yourself hotel!!!

2. When we receive the wood room the AC was broken and there was no slippers no bathrobes.

3. The maid who cleaned our room left the coffee cups dirty and sticky for us to drink in it for the next morning (gross), and when she do the beds she puts our clothes on the floor and left them there for us to come back and see them on the floor how rude is that???

4. I stayed in the hotel for 10 days and the breakfast never changed its own who is eggs and cheese nothing changed ever!!!!

5. The bedsheets was ripped and the bed was so small for an adult to sleep in, and the pillow was so uncomfortable and the blanket was very thin,and the maid never bring more supplies for the bathroom like hand soap and shower caps.

6. The room service staff were very rude and they take an hour t do what ask about and they never do it in a polite way!!!

Overall it's was very very uncomfortable staying in this hotel, I'm definitely never going to stay in it in any country ever! I don't recommend anyone to stay it whatsoever!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family

Dear Guest, Thank you so much for taking the time to write the review! Please accept my personal deepest apologies about the matter you encountered while you were in our hotel. We really appreciate every feedback we get from our guests, as this is the only right way to improve on details which would add positive value to any experience while staying with us. I want to make sure that you feel your comments were heard. Respectfully,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I am currently staying in radisson blue sisli hotel. My colleagues and I are here for business trip. With Mr. Selcuk’s assistance everything is perfect and very professional. I recommend anyone who’s coming for business trip to stay here.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business

Dear Reda,

It was a big pleasure to host you at our Hotel and i would like to personally thank you for taking time and share your valuable comments. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us...

We hope to welcome you on your next visit to Istanbul

Best Regards

Ersin DURGUN

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Having waited at midnight for the shuttle, and finally taken a taxi, I was told the shuttle didn’t run that late. I got a twin instead of double and slept little due to very soft pillows and the continuous noise of aircraft. The windows were not noise reducing it appeared. Generally the room was very clean and well appointed but I just wanted a good sleep.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
Ersin_Durgun, General Manager at Radisson Blu, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for your time to evaluate your recent stay and share your comments with other travellers. We will certainly consider your feedback. Looking forward to seeing you with us again in the future.

Kind Regards,