Lowest prices for your stay
$94
$93
Etrip
$81
Radissonhotels.com$93
Priceline$93
otelz.com$120
1,433 results
All reviews golden horn istiklal street galata tower top floor junior suite nice hotel metro station the hotel staff turkey hagia sophia serge spa taksim mr hammam district
Selected filters
Reviewed November 6, 2021

Was one of the worst hotels I’ve ever stayed in. I don’t know how the reviews can possibly be so high without being fake.

I was travelling with a few friends and we had separate rooms and all shared similar experiences.

- first room we got smelled like sewage and was underground, felt like a prison cell. We were moved to another room, above ground and less prison like, but smelled even worse. Then we got moved to the “executive room” which also smelled, was extremely noisy from the road noise even with the windows closed, and was a 2-star quality at best. Pillows and beds are not comfortable at all. In all rooms the AC didn’t work.

- every night I would get back tired and just want to go to my room and sleep and the access card never works, I would always have to go back to the front desk and get them to reprogram it. I thought it might be getting wiped by being too close to my cell phone or other magnetic or electronic items so I started isolating the card in a separate pocket by itself and still had the same problem.

- worst of all, myself and the other girls travelling with me, kept finding our belongings opened and stuff missing. I personally kept track of the amount of cash stored in my safe and found 2 days in a row, amounts missing ($200 first time, $50 the next). One of my friends left her luggage closed and returned to find it opened.

The stay wasn’t cheap either as they consider themselves a 5 star hotel. My expectations would be much lower if it was a cheap motel but even in that case I’d expect to feel my belongings are safe.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank emanrawas
Reviewed November 2, 2021

The USB ports were not working and i could not charge my phone. When i asked the reception about a phone adapter he said i should buy it .In every hotel in the world i've been to they help you with phone chargers. i had to buy a charger. No hair dryer in the bathroom either. Not many

Room tip: You can hear a lot of noise in every room
Date of stay: November 2021
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Arzu Turan, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Istanbul Pera, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Dear Guest, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. It is disheartening to know that your experience with us was less than favourable. Please allow me to apologize on behalf of our team for the inconvenience you endured, and assure you that this situation is not indicative of the standards we want to be known for, or strive to provide. Guest feedback is the only true way for us to measure the effectiveness of our service delivery and unfortunately in this case, it has come a poor way for you to remember us. Furthermore, I would like to thank you for permitting us contacting. Rest reassured that we are looking forward to solve this unpleaseant experience with us. Best Regards, Arzu Turan, General Manager

Reviewed October 21, 2021 via mobile

As the honeymoon trip was an important occasion for us, we decided to choose Radisson Blu because of its location with romantic restaurants and the Bosphorus view.
They really surprised us by make up or room for honeymoon and makes my wife happy.
It was a fantastic hotel and they know how to make your trip romantic.
Clean and big room, wonderful view, comfortable bed, enjoyable shower, great location, polite staffs, fresh breakfast, professional management.
Thanks Ms. Arzu Turan and all of the staffs for everything.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank erfanv2015
Arzu Turan, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Istanbul Pera, responded to this reviewResponded 2 days ago

Dear Guest, Greetings from Radisson Blu Hotel, Istanbul Pera and thank you very much for your kind support and sharing your valuable comments with us.We will be so pleased to see you again in the nearest future. Best Regards, General Manager Arzu Turan

Reviewed October 18, 2021

In few words.

We stayed here for about 6nights. There were barely towels most days. We requested for towels and shower caps and got none. We went to the reception and complained about it, we were asked to go back to our rooms. We declined and told them it was our right to complain. The manager started to get hysterical and I started recording for evidence. He said he was going to call the cops because I was recording and I asked him to proceed. It’s only illegal to record police in Turkey but not to record the hotel staff being rude and racist. The police were VERY KIND and only told us that they had been asked to come and kick us out and that we also had the right to equally file a complaint at the police station. The police finally left because we did not break any rules after listening to the story.

Mr. Salih talks like a robot, he cannot allow you to talk and has a very short temper. His juniors were clearly asking him to calm down. The following morning (after we refused to get out of the hotel at 2am) , the hotel denied us breakfast that we had paid for.

And by the way, the day we checked in, there was a waiter who served us lunch and after kept coercing us to log into Trip Advisor and give a good review of the hotel. We found it odd as we were barely there for two hours. He even interrupted an informal meeting the following day to say that he checked but he had not seen our review yet. ☺️

See below images of what we used In place of a shower cap - paper bag! In a Radisson hotel .

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank mmH7052QH
Reviewed October 5, 2021 via mobile

Good choice.
Modern luxury hotel near Istklal/ Taksim street ( 10-15 m walking) hilly slop way.

Few steps to Shishani metro station.

Big comfortable room and bed.
Clean big bathroom with rain shower .All toiletries provided.

Fresh good breakfast.
Fast free wifi

Room tip: Book room with view and don’t miss the breakfast.
Trip type: Traveled with friends