“Half day sahaba tour ”

Istanbul Life Cultural Tours/Day Tours - Senguler Travel
Ranked #32 of 442 Tours in Istanbul
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Istanbul Life ORG / SENGULER TRAVEL – Our Company is Recommended in Lonely Planet Guide Book & Trusted since 2000 Here you can see the list of our Istanbul City Tours,Religions Tours in Istanbul,Cultural Tours & Art Workshops,Nights Show in Istanbul,Airport Transfer Service,Vip Rent A Car Service with Driver,Tours in Turkey and Match Ticket in Istanbul .
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Hakan was very punctual and informative, he had great knowledge about the sahaba s and their history in turkey that I would not find in books! Would highly recommend this tour, very spiritually uplifting and connects you to the seerah and Islamic history.

All reviews
in 13 reviews
"explained everything"
"islamic history"
in 3 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
"an amazing experience"
in 13 reviews
"blessings"
"translator"

Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

I opted for the half day tour to visit the tombs of the sahabas with mr Hakan. The tour was very informative, enjoyable and educational. With the help of Dhervish master we were able to hear the stories or our beloved Sahabas. Definitely would recommend to anyone looking to tour with Hakan. A very fun tour guide.

Reviewed March 4, 2018

My friend and I had the pleasure of visiting Istanbul in February with the intention of taking part in both the Sahaba tour n masjid tour which are worth visiting. We were in istanbul for two and a half days with so much to do. Our guide and organiser brother Hakaan was fantastic. We gave him a list of the places we wanted to visit ( Sahaba tour, masjid tour, Aya Sophia, Topkapi palace and the Bosphorous cruise) and he put an itinerary/schedule together that met our needs. On our tours we were accompanied by a Dervesh Baba and brother Hakaan as our translator. Both were very polite, courteous and took care of our needs. Dervesh baba kept us informed about all the history of the tombs and masjids. We felt very blessed to have visited the tombs of the companions of our beloved Prophet PBUH. Overall our visit was very informative, we learnt so much about the history of istanbul and the Sahabas. I don’t think anyone else could have organised and delivered such an amazing experience better than Brother Hakaan. My friend, who had visited istanbul for the first time, was very impressed with the whole experience. Thank you so much. Yasmeen Akhtar

Hakanhacibekiroglu, Genel Müdür at Istanbul Life Cultural Tours/Day Tours - Senguler Travel, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2018

thank you so much for your great review :) I hope to see you in Istanbul again

Reviewed February 28, 2018 via mobile

Our tour guide brother Hakan was excellent. Took us to so many mazaars with full commentary on each sahaabha. Alhumdulillah. Its a must for all!!
The lunch provided was was delicious.
My family & I will definitely come back.
Thank you brother Hakan for taking us on this spiritual journey .

See more reviews
Reviewed February 25, 2018

In the city of Istanbul, where hospitality is the common practice, you have to be exceptional to stand out. Hakan proved to be just that. From his speedy responses in arranging workshops for me and sorting out all logistics, to his willingness to go that extra mile in providing a high standard service. He is honest, funny, welcoming, accommodating, and has a charismatic personality.

I enjoyed my tile painting class with Betul that I was eager to return and try out marbling. Both classes were one to one. I found it extremely therapeutic and it was definitely worth its price. If you can put a price on 2-3 hours of happiness.

Thank you Hakan and Betul for a wonderful experience.

Hakanhacibekiroglu, Genel Müdür at Istanbul Life Cultural Tours/Day Tours - Senguler Travel, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2018

Thank you very much for your kind words :) we would like to see you again in istanbul