“Great high end fish restaurant.”

Deniz YIldIzI Restaurant
Ranked #1,181 of 15,622 Restaurants in Istanbul
Cuisines: Seafood
Neighborhood: Uskudar
Neighborhood: Uskudar
Reviewed 5 November 2017

This restaurant with breathtaking view is out of the tourist usual roam. I highly recommend it if you like fish. Great selection, professional service and -all things considered- good value. Although the menu has English translations, nobody here speaks English, so be prepared for the experience...also, you can get here easily with a Bosphorus tour boat (hop on hop off) but for the return be prepared to ask for a taxi, as this place has not easy access to public transportation. I recommend it and I will be back for sure! (good Turkish wine selection too!)

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

My Turkish friends took me here for dinner. There isn't negative thing I can say - the food is so delicious. The mezes are good. We ordered the turbo fish, ohh i love it.
You will surely enjoy the lovely dinner with the view of the bosphorus!

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

We have ordered fried John Dory (Dulger) fish, grilled octopus, 4 types of meze (mashed broad beans, chilly dried pepper with yoghurt, smoked mackarel, beet root pickles) and green salad with 20cl Raki. All are really delicious! Fish was not so oily, octopus sauce was nice, mezes were fresh daily-cooked... Except the price of raki (70TL is a bit high for 20cl) it is worth trying fish food here with this awesome Bosphorus view...

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 24 December 2016

Loved everything in this place....the food...the service...the location ...the view
Dont miss it.....
Fantastic by all means .

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 9 August 2014

I was taken here by a Turkish colleague on my first night in Istanbul (thanks Mehmet). What a great place! Food was really good and the view was excellent. A selection of 'Appetisers Of The Day' from which you could choose was really interesting. Had the seaweed, spicy tomatoes, fried fish (pictured) and calamari (and a continuous supply of bread). It obviously helped having a native speaker with me but I would happily return on my own.

Date of visit: August 2014