Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$43
View deal
Free cancellation until 30/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
PricelineUS$43
Expedia.comUS$43
ZenHotels.comUS$75
1,045 results
All reviews grand bazaar blue mosque walking distance excellent location hagia sophia the hotel staff tram line stayed for nights wonderful city sultanahmet district the main tourist attractions wonderful hotel sea view turkey hotel is located murat terrace
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 January 2021 via mobile

Nice accommodation, Excellent Service, very helpful staff and with the best attitude

The manager and staff were very helpful, always ready to help. We had a medical situation and they support us in everything.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank 973avelinoc
Mesut Inceoglu, General Manager at Recital Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2021

Dear Guest, Thank you so much for letting us know about your wonderfully inspiring words about Recital Hotel experience. Our Hotel is committed to providing a high quality and accessible service to everyone who visits us. We hope to make their experience with us an excellent one. We look forward to seeing you soon during your next trip to Istanbul...
With my best regards,

Reviewed 26 October 2020

We enjoyed our stay in a lovely spotless room. They offer a great breakfast with wide and high quality choice. Drinking a coffee on a terrace with beautiful sea view was simply a pure bliss. Thank you for everything. Highly advised hotel in Istanbul.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank 262miral
Mesut Inceoglu, Genel Müdür at Recital Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2020

Dear Guest, Your appreciation helps us to offer the best service and a great stay for each Guest. It is nice to know when this succeeded. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking time to write a wonderful review. We look forward to your return. Kind Regards,

Reviewed 21 October 2020 via mobile

Thank you for the beautiful experience we had in recital hotel. The staff was superb and very helpful, they went out of their way to help us. Staff of every department was extremely helpful. Hotel was clean food was good thank you for the beautiful time we had in Turkey. Can’t wait to come again, and also they let us check out late that was very help full and kind of them... Recital Hotel love you all

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 605sobiaj
Mesut Inceoglu, General Manager at Recital Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2020

Dear Sobia, we know that we are only as good as our guests think we are. Guest satisfaction is our top priority especially during these difficult times. It is so great to hear that you had such a wonderful experience with the entire hotel team. We hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.
Best regards,

Reviewed 4 March 2020

This is my Third visit at This Fabulous Hotel....RECITAL.
Stayed for 4 nights, Hotel small but have a big Heart !it has a great Terrace looking over the Bosphore Best Location ever to visit Istanbul ,Grand Bazaar, Museums ,Hagia Sophia,Sultan Ahmet Mosque and the Square 3 minutes walk,Tramp is 2 minutes away and the Bus Shuttle From the new airport also 3 minutes away, Aksaray Shopping centers only 3 stops away from the trams,The hotel is a budget one but very clean and comfortable the staff are very welcoming and the owner are so sweet and extremely helpful, Breakfast is delicious lots of variety.I will stay there again without any hesitation.The Staff go the extra mile to make you welcomed.with smile Faces..Great Value Great location.

Room tip: 103 and 106 Great Rooms on First floor
Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank toneme007
MesutInceoglu, General Manager at Recital Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2020

Dear Toneme007, please allow me to thank you for taking the time to share your positive comments after your stay at Recital Hotel. Your satisfaction is the best reward for all of us. I will have the pleasure to share your kind words of appreciation with all my team, as I am sure that it will help us to provide our guests always with the best service.
Hoping to welcome you again soon in Istanbul. Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 8 January 2020 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel on a couple of occasions. The hotel is very clean, the rooms spacious and well maintained. The food was basic but a great variety for breakfast. No other meals available.
As in the past I found the staff to be more than helpful. No request was to much trouble for them.
The cost of the accommodation was good and I would recommend it to anyone who wants a decent hotel in the centre of Old Istanbul.
Whenever I go to Istanbul in the future I will again stay at this great hotel.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank neilw901
MesutInceoglu, General Manager at Recital Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2020

Dear Neilw901, thank you for your review of our hotel. I am delighted to read that my team took such good care of you during your stay. We are very happy to read your comments as we do really go out of our way to make sure all our Guests have a wonderful time with us. Thank you also for your recommendation. I sincerely hope we will be able to welcome you back to Recital Hotel again soon. Kindest Regards...