Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

Ways to Experience Fat Taxi
from US$28.46
More Info
All reviews return transfer private transportation these guys istanbul airport other companies istanbul visit turkey driver adnan company vehicle punctuality stroller antalya cars instructions
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 March 2021 via mobile

Booked online and left a msg on their website asking about meet up point. Got a whatsapp msg from them and the guy sent me picture of the place where they will be waiting for me. Pickup was very smooth. The car was large, spacious and comfortable with welcome drinks and water. Driver was very friendly. He initially went to a wrong hotel but when I pointed out he immediately headed to the right one. He apologized for the mistake and I even got msg from the company immediately apologizing for the mistake. Over all, I was really impressed by their service and professionalism.

Reviewed 12 March 2021 via mobile
Review of: Fat Taxi -

I used fat taxi a few times during my trip to Turkey and each time they were great. Easy to book, fair prices (cheaper than most others), friendly staff (online team, meet & greet staff at airport and drivers), nice cars/minivans with complimentary drinks and great drivers.
They were very reliable and I would recommend them.

Reviewed 11 March 2021 via mobile

It was my first time (surely not the last now) using fattaxi in istanbul and it was not only convenient and easy but was a great experience. The assistance was available through out over WhatsApp and the driver was extremely decent and polite.

Will recommend to use fattaxi to anyone who is traveling alone or with family because you won’t be disappointed for sure! :)

Reviewed 10 March 2021 via mobile

I would like to give my appreciation to mr. Sinan and his colleagues who made my trip from the airport to the city and back hassle free, very comfortable and enjoyable.
Very responsive and punctual, they do know how to take care of their customers.
The ride is fairly priced considering the traffic in Istanbul and the distance.
Highly recommend them!

Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

it was awesome and professional service because even though my flight was delayed for more than one hour they were aware of it and didn't bail on me

Date of experience: February 2021