Open today: 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM
Review Highlights
Exquisite Tiles , ceramics Gifts

My friend Sinan of Ruby's Ceramics & Gifts a shop located in the heart of Istanbul and not far from... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
183maggiew
Istanbul, Turkey
via mobile
Very nice people !!!

This is, probaly, the best place in Istanbul to buy ceramic. The owner, Mr. Antonio, works to put... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Walid E

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Istanbul
from US$45.00
from US$34.80
from US$39.00
More Info
All reviews big plate bubble wrap ceramic pieces silk carpets antonio banderas lovely items beautiful quality sultanahmet tram station beautiful pieces apple tea grand bazaar visit istanbul turkey gifts oso adnan vizit
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I had the opportunity to visit this store with my family and the first thing I felt was that I was visiting someone’s home. The owners were gracious and offered tea as well as a nice place to sit. In terms of the products, each piece was handmade and spectacular. We learned the entire process of making the items in detail which added to our appreciation of the pieces. I highly recommend anyone looking for gifts for friends and family to stop by and see my friends here.

3  Thank Mujahid A

Very humble and polite
Excellent mannerism

2  Thank Syed S
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Very good items.Their knowledge was good enough about ceramics.Mr. Sinan was very helpfull. . THANK YOU SO MUCH

2  Thank tugrul136
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I was on a solo backpacking trip and come across this cosy nice place during a period of my days. The friendly owner would always invite me in for tea and a good chat. Even though I didn't buy anything from this shop due to my limited baggage, our time was always well spent and relaxed. The shop owner (Sinan Hanya) is sincere and have a good heart when it comes to making friends from all around the world. Now that I have left Istanbul, I wish him all the best. I will miss ruby ceramic shop. Thank u.

Date of experience: February 2018
2  Thank TSSONG
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Ruby ceramics is a stress free and friendly environment to take in the wonderful experience of ceramics. It is full of outstanding and very special pieces. One off pieces are exquisite and very tempting. The history behind each plate, its making process, is explained well by Sinan and Manderes. They are friendly and welcoming fellows. There is no pressure to purchase and nothing is too much for them. The selection is outstanding and affordable. If you want that special ceramics piece it is definitely the place to go. I visited the shop several times and finally decided on what I wanted. It was truely a pleasure each visit. They also ship to you home and the pieces are well packed, and in a wooden box. Very well done indeed.
Ruby Ceramics is a must visit on your trip. You will not be disappointed with the wide variety.

3  Thank gavin j