“great a place”

Old Istanbul Cuisine
Ranked #4 of 14,400 Restaurants in Istanbul
Price range: US$6 - US$13
Description: The Place Is In The Very Importand Location With Tradinational Cuisine Space Of The Our Restaurant For 75 People We Have Garden Inside And Upstars
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

we went to there with frıends we eat mix kebap for 2 person ıt was very good love ıt we back soon...

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My daughter and I had a great meal here. Great service, a great authentic meal and wonderful hospitality. Our server was Ferro and he was like an old friend, recommend highly!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This place was quieter than I thought it would be and the waiters were good, but pretty quiet. I ordered a kebab as a main meal, but before that arrived a basket of bread and dip arrived, which I did my best to demolish as I was famished. Before I could get half way through, though, my dinner arrived. A large lamb shish on a piece of flatbread with grilled tomatoes and pepper, and more carbs – rice and chips. The lamb was as good as the take away kebab I had earlier in the day, i.e. so delicious. The rice was good, but the chips were the best I had in a long time. Just crispy on the outside, but light and fluffy on the inside, salted to perfection. An unexpected tea and baklava turned up after I had finished with my dinner, which was a nice surprise. I definitely should have taken all my meals here during my stay in Istanbul!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Food it’s very nice also quality 100% I hope to visit again also location perfect and very thanks for service good

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

we went to there with my family's for lunch first off all location great food was very good staff was very friendly... we back soon... thanks a lot....