“Terbiyesiz/Impudent”

Ranked #1,294 of 14,829 Restaurants in Istanbul
Neighborhood: Sisli
Neighborhood: Sisli
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

Mekanin önunde boş masa var mi diye birinin yardimci olmasi icin bikaç dakika beklerken, kendimiz kasada arkasi donuk olarak bekleyen (mekan sahibi yada isletmecisi oldugunu dusundugumuz bir kadin) kisi ile konusmaya gittigimizde ukala bir tavirla “daha şimdi geldiniz” demesi mekanin zaten kalitesini belli etti bizim icin. Ne zaman geldigimizi gormeyip bu ukalaligi yapan bir mekan zaten bizim icin 0 dir. Allah ioki’den razi olsun. Demekki neymis ioki cakmasi olup urunleri calmakla aynisi olmuyomus:)

Dip not: iokinin bu konuda en ufak bir kari yoktur senelerdir musterisiyiz o kadar.

Bizim icin lezzet her zaman ikinci plandadir, duzgun servis ve terbiye herzaman onceligimizdir.

While we were waiting for a free table for a couple of minutes, we decided to go and speak to the lady, which we believe to be the owner or the manager of the restaurant, and said we havent been assited for the tables and she replied with a cocky manner “ u just entered”. That for us is just enough to show the low quality of the restaurant. For someone who havnet seen us came to the resturant responding in that manner deserves a big 0 to us. We recommend Trip Advisor users the place called ioki. Naomi is just a fake ioki for us...

PS: ioki doesnt have any kind of profit from this comment. We are just old customers of ioki.
For us the tastonof the food is always comes second, the service and the manner comes first. So be advised..

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

I’ve called the Naomi for the reservation and asked for an outside table and the lady on the phone was really so rude while explaining why she can’t make reservation for an outside table and told me don’t come if you don’t want to. Really? I used to go that place but i will never go again. I do not recommend!

Reviewed 14 March 2018

I had my best sushi in Naomi, my favorite sake rolls are really fresh and delicious there. Staff was very kind and took care of the whole place in each detail.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

The sushi was the best that I have had in Istanbul, the Crab Bomb was special and the 3 sushi dishes that we had were exelent and well presented. As Istanbul residents we will definitely go back.

Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

Went here twice and ordered twice too. Place is small inside as well as outside. Staff is friendly and helpful. Menu is not available in English though. We had ceviche, gyoza and edamame as a starter. The gyozas were rather disappointing in taste and texture, the rest was good. Their nigiri are nice too, however they could be bigger. From the special rolls we liked the Double Tuna roll, the Nish roll, the Giovanni roll, the Naomi roll and to save best for last the Volcano roll. It’s their most expensive one but you it’s really worth it. This roll is slightly warm and the crab taste is amazing (not suitable for ordering though)
I couldn’t tell much about their wines, we just had a glass of a Turkish house wine which was actually not too bad.

I would go here again gladly and surely recommend it to others.