All reviewstaksim squarenice hotelclose to the airportfront officekind stafffive star hotelbusiness tripturkeyturkish bathpleasant stayataturk airportmetro stationazizjacuzzirelaxationtaximheart
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I choosed this hotel because it is a 5 star hotel. It is a terrible place!!! The room was full of ants. If you don't lock the room door,it will be opened during night!!! Breakfast was not good at all. NOT RECOMMENDED AT ALL

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
SUBASITOLGA, Ön Büro Müdürü at Elite World Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear HADI,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to post a detailed review about our hotel.
I am sincerely sorry to hear that your stay with us has not been up to Elite World Istanbul Hotel standards and excellence we strive to deliver consistently. We want to assure you that consequent measures will be taken based on your elaborate feedback.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Hi people.
Gonna make this short
Keys dont work.
Staffs are rude.
Room service is TERRIBLE.
Dont expect do not disturb button to mean anything. They WILL knock your door and will come inside with their own keys if you dont respond! (This wasnt a one off accident)
Swimming pool is lower mediocre level.
Room view in my room was another hotels window.

All in all I wouldnt recommend this hotel under any circumstances.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
SUBASITOLGA, Ön Büro Müdürü at Elite World Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Reviewed 26 March 2018

This is by far the worst hotel I have ever been to.
The lobby and the appereance is good, but the rooms are extremly small.
My door lock was broken and the water pipe in bathroom was clogged. I asked for them to be fixed and the staff didnt fix the pipe and told me that the lock was working fine.
Most importantly , you have no security or privacy in this hotel, nearly everyone has a universal key, I was woken up several times a day to see someone opening my room door even though “dont disturb” light was on. But when i asked the room to be cleaned in the morning, i came back to a messy room.

For the price of their rooms, I wouldnt recommend staying at this hotel under any circumstances. The onky 5 star thing about this hotel, is its appereance.
----
Just to be fair im gonna right the pros:

Good location

Fairly good breakfast (although break fast hall is quite small for a hotel this size)

Luxurious looking lobby

Room Tip: As said before, do not go to this hotel. If you do most rooms have aweful view, ask for a room with a good view
Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

The hotel was very good location near to airport room was very clean the gym and swimming pool amazing
Room view to city normal
The breakfast was normal
The front desk staff very normal didn't offer any assistant during early arrival

Stayed: January 2018, traveled on business
SUBASITOLGA, Ön Büro Müdürü at Elite World Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for your valuable comments about your stay in Elite World Istanbul hotel. Please be assured that It was such an honour for us to share your motivating comments with our team. We look forward to meeting you again and hosting you in Elite World Istanbul hotel during your next Istanbul visit soon.
Sincerely Yours,
Tolga Subası

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Breakfast in this hotel was the best part of our trip. Our room was in 11th floor and had a very nice city view But it was so noisy at night and we barely could sleep till 4/5 am in the morning. Staff were so kindly.

Stayed: November 2017
1  Thank Samira R
SUBASITOLGA, Ön Büro Müdürü at Elite World Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2018

Dear SAMIRA,

I want to kindly inform you that We are under renovation and all floor will be renovaited end of this month.