“Jumanji Restaurant”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

An interesting restaurant caters to family, large group. The setting is nice but does not reflects its name sake. The food is good, generous portion. Hot plate seems a specialty of the house. The staff is attentive, helpful. An enjoyable restaurant.

Katyusha S, Администратор at Restaurant Jumanji, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Hey. We are very happy to hear your kind words and welcome you. Waiting for new meetings

Reviewed 14 April 2018

I was recommended where I stayed about Jomnji Restaurant
The restaurant does indeed make a positive impression when you enter and see the "rich menu" and the spacious place.
But from the moment you sit down you discover that the waiters are not nice and do not smile for a moment and dont know english at all (most of them).
they gave us wrong meals from what we orders and they blame us for the mistake they themselves made and we needed to pay for this. They ask for a tip that is included in the bill 20% very high ! *But* They asked for a tip of 40% (they said we ordered from two different menus and each menu has its tip) they only try to take money from the customer rather than give a good service experience. The food is middle and does not provide the goods you expect it like the pictures that show you in the menu. I gave this restaurant two attempts in which I ate there and in both of them was a rude service experience terrible.
Dont do this mistake and go there if you dont want bad experience with your time and your food.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

we dine our first night in tashekent at this , excellent restaurant, the food was tasty , fresh , and the dishes were well done.
My wife and me were fully satisfied
Very Very recommended .

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

I think we may have had a less successful meal if we’d sat in the main restaurant where loud live music was playing (it was a Saturday night), but as it was we sat in the back restaurant and had a great time sharing a number of completely random dishes from this ‘fusion’ venue. The menu was extensive and in a very bizarre order, but as one meat eater and one vegetarian we had plenty of choice, and enjoyed our food (some bits more than others, but everything was tasty enough and the sauces were the least bland thing we’ve had in Uzbekistan to date).

Portion sizes were generous and service was good; the wine menu wasn’t cheap but it wasn’t ridiculous, and over all we felt we had good value for money, especially as we were in there for some time enjoying our relaxed dinner!

There’s something for everyone on this menu, and we both had a great time and would recommend Jumanji to all, including groups and families.

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Went last night for dinner
Busy restaurant,lots of local Uzbeck people
Good Uzbeck wine and draughty beer
The spicy beef and fries were very good
So was the beef stroganoff
And the spicy Armenian soup
Go if you want to eat something different
Garden seating to
English menu
Went again today for lunch as we liked it yesterday ...total disaster
Partner ordered Fajitas..they were ok nothing great meat and carrots bit on sweet side
My shish kebab came 10 mins after he had finished his meal and then I waited 10 mins to get VERY oily greasy egg fried rice
Kebabs had got cold by then
I complained and had a mumbled sorry
I did not want to pay the service charge but my partner did not want to make a scene