“It's nice ”

Ranked #18 of 320 Restaurants in Tashkent
Price range: US$15 - US$50
Cuisines: European, Japanese, Korean
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: in Le Grand Plaza bldg, but independent. Also serves European and Korean food
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Very cozy restaurant. It's not expensive if you are tourist but if you are local it is. A lot of my friends love this restaurant and the food. Service is really good here but what comes to food it's good and more or less ok... I didn't like sushi there... actually there is no good sushi restaurants in Uzbekistan in general.fish is frozen in super thin sliced, but it's understandable, fishes like salmon tuna and etc is beyond expensive in Uzb.I had miso soup... God it was super salty. But traditional and Italian dishes were good and if course desserts.
Overall good restaurant

Reviewed 31 July 2017

We were on a Central Asia tour that this was the restaurant the tour leader took us to eat twice while we stayed in Tashkent. It is more pricy than other restaurants I found by myself in this area. However, since it has pictures on the menu for most of the food items, this place is more accessible for foreign visitors who cannot speak either Russian or Uzbek.

Aside from typical Central Asian and Russian fares, it is interesting they also serve Japanese, Korean, and Chinese food. Most of their food I had there is not bad, though they are also not especially great.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

I ordered a stir-fried style chicken that was under the Korean section and the chicken was the driest, toughest, and tasteless cubes of flesh that you could ever imagine. It tasted like the white meat was fried for an hour and cooled and then refried, it was so bad. It was so dried it was hard to swallow it. Anyone who cooks knows white chicken cubes cooks in minutes. Maybe that is why it took over an hour to be served.
The service is horrible and they don't believe in bring you change.
I really wanted to complain about an automatic 20% service charge. How insulting to have to pay that; they should pay me for ruining my meal.
Don't go there!

1  Thank stopoverqueen
Reviewed 25 May 2017

I don't recommend to have dinner at thisbplsce its not fresh and has no taste at all. But. Service is excellent

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

26.04.2017 They don't have chili sauce in Asian restaurant...it's really so funny!we did not order tobassco but they gave it! So be ready to pay for tobassco 11000 sum lol really bad service and rude waiter (Korean girl)

1  Thank Abraham K