Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
US$74
View deal
eDreamsUS$108
Prestigia.com
3,127 results
All reviews harbour court sky lounge honey beach ocean restaurant sri lanka high tea dutch hospital rooftop bar dinner buffet seafood excellent service galle face luxury hotel chinese restaurant indian ocean sea view special thanks
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had a birthday cake delivered by Indulgence recently. I got it delivered to another location as a gift. The team from Indulgence made sure my order was handled with a personal touch. They understood the importance and assisted me with the deliver with my personal requests attended. Specially Hashan went beyond and above to make sure that my order was delivered with care. Later on I got to know that he assisted me on his off duty which is very rare in a COVID 19 period. These guys worked really well to satisfy the customer and I was very happy with the service. They need recognition specially in a situation like this. Not anyone would work extra to show care. They have my thanks. Keep up the good work.

Trip type: Traveled solo
CRM The Kingsbury Hotel and Amaya Resorts and Spas, Other at The Kingsbury Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear SameeraManoj,

Greetings from The Kingsbury!

Thank you for your review of The Kingsbury Indulgence. We are delighted that your overall experience was to your satisfaction . We truly appreciate the time taken to share these wonderful sentiments and rest assured your thanks will be conveyed to Hashan and team.

Thank you for your valued patronage! We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Kinsbury has the best biriyani in town. Super tasty..Their pot biriyani is ideal for families. I orderd a 4 pax and it was more than enough for 4 persons.
I ordered through online & their service and delivery is on point..

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear gokig2021,

Greetings from The Kingsbury!

Thank you very much for sharing a review of the Pot Biriyani which is a new addition to The Kingsbury Indulgence. We are delighted to learn of your satisfaction.

We truly appreciate your comments and look forward to serving you again!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Kingsbury Indulgence new website has a wide range of food. Ordered a stringhopper kottu family meal. Food was very tasty. Specially the chicken curry which was amazingly delicious . Portion size is good and my whole family enjoyed it. Well done Kinsbury !!!

Trip type: Traveled with family
CRM The Kingsbury Hotel and Amaya Resorts and Spas, Other at The Kingsbury Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear 774charithp,

Greetings from The Kingsbury!

Thank you very much for your wonderful review of the new Kingsbury Indulgence. We are delighted to learn of your satisfaction and look forward to serving you again.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I made my food order through indulgence app (200206), the food was cooked to perfection according to the preferences which was mentioned in the order and hats off to Mr. Kaveen from the indulgence team for giving a personal touch on the inquiry and for helping to deliver the food on time than expected. Hats off to the team, cheers!!!

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear avishka a,

Greetings from The Kingsbury !

Thank you for your review of "The Kingsbury Indulgence " on Tripadvisor. We strive to provide our patrons a five star experience and maintain excellence at all times and we are truly delighted that we were successful in meeting your expectations.

Thank you for your order. We look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We've had some issues here last weekend however, the experience had been positive so, we've come back again. I'm glad we did. It's been fantastic. In particular Kasun who has served us by the pool has been excellent (thank you!).

By the way, I HATE sea food but the wife loves it so, I "took one for the team" and went to the sea food restaurant. She loved it! And I've got to say, the lamb chops were excellent.

Room tip: Brunch is awesome
Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear stuartf68 ,

Greetings from The Kingsbury !

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your experience on Tripadvisor. It brings us great pleasure to learn that everything was to your satisfaction.

Thank you for your valued patronage! We look to welcoming you back soon!