Lafala Hotel(Colombo)
Free cancellation until 07/30
Book now, pay at stay
US$42
US$41
The Ocean Front(Colombo)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$74
US$126
US$100
Priceline
Best Western Elyon Colombo(Colombo)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$49
Agoda.com
Clock Inn Colombo(Colombo)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/29
US$45
US$38
  • Free Breakfast
OZO Colombo(Colombo)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$70
Agoda.com
Ceylon City Hotel, Colombo(Colombo)(Great Value!)
US$51
US$43
Priceline
Drift BnB Colombo(Colombo)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$44
Free cancellation until 08/02
US$249
US$134
1,020 results
All reviewsflow restaurantbedroom apartmentthe penthousewashing machinesri lankahilton colomboroom serviceliving areabreakfast buffethome away from homepool sidefront office staffhotel staffexcellent stayf bcomfortable stayspecial thanks
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve been to Basico at Hilton Colombo Residence and staff are really friendly. They provide excellent service. Specially, the bar manger Mr Kasun was really helpful. The rest of the staff suranga, sameera and all others are very welcoming..!! They have great promotions on Wednesday for ladies and everyday 5-7pm happy hour for alcohols. Basico, menu has many varieties and the food is delicious. Great place to hangout in Colombo..!!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
GeneralManagerHCR, General Manager at Hilton Colombo Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Dear Harshanee R,

Thank you for your five-star review of your recent stay at Hilton Colombo Residences. I am happy to read that you found Team Member, Kasun Steinwall to be very helpful and that all team members were friendly. On behalf of Suranga, Sameera, and the others, I thank you and look forward to welcoming you soon!

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Was at the property for 4 nights, had the most wonderful stay. Was immediately upgraded, location is perfect and view of the lotus tower with the pool beneath is breathtaking.
We had 2 two bedroom apartments and the service provided by the front desk Dinidra, Sahani and Tharaka were right on top, have been here before once but they made us feel like we were back at home. Thanks for the upgrade.
Housekeeping was just too notch, Thannka specifically has been on his toes to provide everything at the drop of a hat. Even the lady I forget her name. We got cleanings done at odd hours but they never frowned always available with a smiling face. Thanks for the water we were always hydrated. Actually missing my bed in Colombo today even though I’m back home.
Thanks guys and not to mention to get my ice pack which I forgot in another room, right before I checked out of the hotel.
Place to stay and feel like and get taken care of like home.

Also the food, I am a vegetarian was brilliant. A small note to Hilton hope 2 nd bed rooms were larger too cumbersome considering such a big apartment otherwise.

Thanks again

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business

Dear Ranawatv,

Thank you for your five-star review of your stay at Hilton Colombo Residences; it’s great to read your stay was heightened by the services rendered by my team members, especially by Dinindra, Sahani, and Tharaka.
I appreciate the warm sentiments on the suites, dining experience, and banquet facility. Your warm compliments will be passed on to my team, and I’m sure they will be delighted to receive them.
My team and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

We absolutely loved our stay. The hotel staff were very friendly, warm and welcoming. The food was good it. The suites are nice and spacious. Nothing bad to pick on. Would highly recommend everyone who are traveling with families esp babies since its so convenient and spacious.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your five-star review of your stay at Hilton Colombo Residences; it’s great to read your stay was heightened by the services rendered by my team members, accommodation, and the dining experience. My team and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Reviewed 12 March 2018

This is a vibrant busy hotel.I stayed here with my husband who was here for business. As we had travelled from Dublin we arrived in the middle of the night - we were greeted by very friendly staff and our checkin was seamless and quick. We were upgraded to a two bedroom apartment on the 29th floor. This proved to be very comfortable with an ensuite with bath and shower and a second bathroom shower only.The kitchen is adequate for making tea/coffee and snacks, but there are no pots, pans etc for more extensive cooking.

The food in the hotel is excellent in both the bar and the main restaurant. Breakfast is buffet style and caters for a wide variety of international palettes. Throughout the rest of the day there is a wide choice of food available in the bar, restaurant and via room service.The restaurant offers both buffet or A La Carte in the evening, again with plenty of options. The staff in the restaurant are friendly, helpful and keen for you to try some of the local specialities available from the buffet.

The swimming pool is a good size with a range of sun loungers and seating and is a pleasant area to sit.

Hotel management were always around and very courteous and friendly, always ensuring you were enjoying your stay, opening doors for guests etc.

There is a lot of building work going on near the hotel and to our surprise it continues throughout the night, however it was not intrusive or noisy and did not disturb our sleep.

Overall this was a very pleasant stay, the most outstanding feature being the friendly, pleasant and professional staff.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
GeneralManagerHCR, General Manager at Hilton Colombo Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Dear Rosy944,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Colombo Residences during your visit to Colombo and also taking the time to provide a review of your stay.
I am glad that you found the team to be excellent and helpful at check-in and throughout your stay. I appreciate the compliments on the breakfast buffet, recreational facilities, and the amenities in the suite.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

We have stayed at many different hotels as we love to travel. However, we have never received the service that we received at this hotel from the moment we arrived to the time we checked out. They provided exceptional service. All the staff were super helpful however, the one that we had more interaction with was Kasun Stainwall and he went above and beyond at all times. He always checked in to see if we needed anything. We are definitely planning to come back to stay here. Level of service go above and beyond my expectations.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear manoj c,

IWe look forward to welcoming you soon!