“Number One in colombo(overall)”
Review of Table One

Table One
Ranked #3 of 647 Restaurants in Colombo
Price range: US$1 - US$32
Description: In celebration of the hotel's sought after address, One Galle Face, Table One, the all-day dining restaurant, serves the finest market-style cuisine from across the globe, against spectacular views of the Indian Ocean. Multiple interactive cooking stations, uniquely themed around cooking techniques rather than cuisine type, take you on a culinary journey around the world, as our chefs demonstrate
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We came around 7.45pm on 4th of April, My Husbond came from overseas and my sons Birthday,For tge Reservation I called to Dinuka and he made reservation with us. Warmly welcomed by the Hostess from the begining Dinuka greeted us and escort to the Tabel. We got the nice Tabel, one of gorgeous ladies Rashmina,pradeepa constant touch a nice smile and care us as a Family. When its come to the floor,Service was excellent before I requested these Two guys Kelum,Shashindra delivered outstanding servece in overall.Restaurant atmosphere and foods were delecious.But little things to improve with the busyness of the Restaurant. Keep it up guys, I can say Shangrilla is best and Hands down to Tabel one.My son really happy about his birthday.That was a Red letter day in my life.

Ameen M, Digital Communications Manager at Table One, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Dear Sandili K,

Thanks for your positive review! We're glad you enjoyed your experience and your 'Number One' recommendation is much appreciated. Glad your son had a great birthday too. Looking forward to welcoming you and the family once again.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I came here to celebrate my birthday. My first impression: WOW!

Two things I’d like to comment on.

1. The manager greeted us very well and the other 2 people (Shashindra and Kellum) served us very nicely. They cleaned the table quickly in between our meal course. Not to mention, they are FRIENDLY!

2. The foods are all delicious. Not in every buffet restaurant I can eat all the foods, but I tried (literarily) everything they have here. Their food quality is a top notch. What caught my attention was that they have Japanese course which served FRESH fish, especially the salmon and tuna.

Overall, I highly recommended this restaurant for those who wants to savor delicious foods. This becomes my new most favorite buffet restaurant to go. Great job, Table One team!!

Dear Johannes S,

Thanks for your positive feedback - we're glad you enjoyed your experience, the food and service at Table One. Sincerely look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Elegant dining area , varieties of selection of foods and a great service.

Thank you for Chef Chanaka and Chef Vipula and rest of staff for an Excellent and warmth service.

It is our second visit in this place, the first one it was my birthday and they made a birthday cake surprise.
Kudos to all staff i was pretty amazed and surprised !

Second visit with My husband and our friend and we know this is the right place to brought him for dinner.

We definitely come back and do recommend !

Dear brp15,

Thanks for your positive feedback. We're glad you enjoyed your experience at Table One and had a great birthday too. Appreciate the recommendations and look forward to welcoming you once again.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My friends went for Dinner and the service was excellent. The spread was great too. There was Indian , Thai, Italian , Chinese and Japanese food. I loved the sea food. and BBQ .Also loved the freshly made ice cream. our table was a bit squashy. Good if you can select a table in advance.

Dear Salujajaysena,

Thanks for your feedback on Table One. We're glad you had a great experience and enjoyed the food too. Appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Today We came to Tabel one and had our lunch.My friend and me enjoyed very well,I love pasta that was Amazing, Emphasizing Service was excellent,Andrew,Kasun,Dinuka guys treated us in very good way.Food was excellent and Service was amazing.Had a Plenty of foods and crispy Hoppers,what I liked most.Thank you guys.

Dear Nuwan R,

Thanks for your feedback - we're glad you enjoyed your experience overall. The team will be delighted to hear that you had a great time too. Looking forward to seeing you more often.