US$83
Sunpath Hostel(Ulaanbaatar)(Great Value!)
US$22
US$21
  • Breakfast included
Adventure Rider - Tours & Guest House(Ulaanbaatar)(Great Value!)
US$18
Mongolian Vision Guesthouse(Ulaanbaatar)(Great Value!)
US$16
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssky barbathroom glassbusiness tripwithin walking distancebreakfast buffetchinese restaurantirish pubub citystaying at this hotelsukhbataar squarethe general managerinternational standardslocation is excellentulaan bataarcomfortable hotelpeace avenuecoffee shop
Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

The hotel is relatively modern and the rooms are nice, very spacious.
The views from the rooms are good and from the top floor bar, sensational.
A couple of things to consider;
1. The noise from the room air conditioning was deafening so we had to turn it off; and
2. Just because the restaurants advertise certain opening times does not mean they actually open. We found, particularly the Chinese restaurant, didn't open at times and closed randomly which was frustrating.
The Japanese restaurant decided to close half way through dinner. It seems to be chefs decide to go home whenever it suits them.
In all a good place to stay with very nice friendly and helpful staff.

Stayed: March 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TripN2day
ZahidChowdhury2016, Director of Sales at Blue Sky Hotel & Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2016

Dear, Guest

Please accept our sincerest thanks and gratitude for your recent reservation with us! It was truly our pleasure to serve you.
Here at The Blue Sky Hotel & Tower, we strive to provide the highest level of service possible. We hope that your experience with us was a pleasant one, and hope that we can be of service to you again in the future. As a valued customer, your comments and opinions are very important to us.

Sales and Marketing Team

Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

During the Trans-Siberian trip, my friends and I got off the train and stayed at Blue Sky for two nights. I was planning a day trip to Terelj National Park and Chinggis Khaan Statue; however, I lost contact with a tour agent who I planed to hire. Odko Zoloo from the front desk helped me find a local driver and acted as my tour guide after her work. The tour was amazing! I learned so much about the history, custom, and culture of vast and beautiful Mongolia. I will stay at Blue Sky again when I come back in the near future. Odko, you are an ambassador to your beloved country and Blue Sky Hotel! Thank you very much for your hospitality!!!

Stayed: March 2016, traveled with friends
2  Thank Gloria D
PatrickPark123, Director of Sales at Blue Sky Hotel & Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2016

Dear, Gloria

If there are any other ways that we can serve you better in the future please let us know. Thank you once again for your business, and we will look forward to serving you again in the future. Please contact us if we can be of further service.

Reviewed 15 April 2016

Stayed there as part of a business trip. Overall experience was positive - well appointed rooms, good service, decent food, good access and amazing views of the city. Its hard to find a fault with the hotel or the staff. The only bit that can be improved is the food @ Sky Terrace. I tried spinach pasta on day 1 and was disappointed because the spinach was not properly washed. I will definitely be back next time.

Room Tip: Avoid taking rooms on the floor at the intersection of two sections. The view gets hampered and its a bit spooky for the first night
  • Stayed: March 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank PunitBanga
ZahidChowdhury2016, Director of Sales at Blue Sky Hotel & Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2016

Dear PunitBanga,

Thank you for taking the time to place your review on TripAdvisor. While I am delighted to read that overall you had a pleasant stay, please accept my sincere apologies for your Sky Lounge spinach pasta; of course effecting your experience.
Please rest assured that your comments have been shared as a team for further improvements.
I do look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Ulaanbaatar and please do not hesitate to contact me at Dosm@hotelbluesky.mn should you require further assistance for future visits.

Kind Regards,

Jeremy OB
Head of
Sales & Marketing Dept

Reviewed 13 March 2016

Work took me to the Ulaanbaatar for a couple of days last week ! The property is five star located right in the middle of the business district ! The tariff is OK ! Includes good breakfast ! Fitness Center is fully equipped and then there is also the indoor swimming pool and Sauna ! I dont think there is any SPA in this property ! That said while Shangrila two blocks away could be tempting, this property is nice and the occupancy rate is high! Good service ! Must consider this hotel when in Mongolia !

Room Tip: Check out floors 16 and above !
  • Stayed: March 2016, traveled on business
3  Thank ReviewsofKS
PatrickPark123, Manager at Blue Sky Hotel & Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2016

Thank you very much for posting such a positive review and sharing your experience on TripAdvisor regarding your stay with us.

Best regards,
Saruul.B

Reviewed 16 February 2016

After a long day of walking around Ulaanbaatar, I decided to go up to the Sky Lounge for a coffee and relax. There were only a couple of businessmen on the top floor, allowing me to choose pretty much any seat I wanted. The view was fantastic. The weather was great so I could overlook almost the entire city. It took quite some time (10 or 15min) for the coffee to arrive, but that was okay. I had the absolute best view of the city to enjoy.

Stayed: July 2015, traveled solo
1  Thank Larissa C
PatrickPark123, Manager at Blue Sky Hotel & Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2016

Dear Larissa,
Thank you very much for writing the time to review us on Trip Advisor. It's lovely to hear it from you.
We all look forward to welcoming you back again.

Kindly Regards,