“Unforgettable days in life time”

Mongolian Gobi Taiga Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are happy to offer unlimited types of tailor made tours for your special interests.On each type of tours, we put our very best effort to ensure that each destination can be a place where you can feel Mongolian heart touching unique, peaceful nature and real nomadic life style as deep as we do. Leave your all worries at home, Spend breath taking moments with us in Mongolian Endless Countryside !
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

A half year after returning, we are still talking about our trip to beautiful Mongolia. We spent only 14days in Southern Mongolia and Orkhon valley organised by Mongol Gobi Taiga Tour with its owner Inga. We selected the company after detailed review of multiple tour operators and getting itineraries from them. In that process, Inga was very prompt and professional to respond to our customisation requests and other queries. The price was good enough - not the cheapest but proved to very good value.

Mongolia is amazing country with its nature and friendly nation. For the trip, we were led by our very friendly, knowledgeable guide Tsegii and our funny and ever reliable driver Bata. Tsegi became more like our friend than a guide from the trip. Bata was our hero and superman all the time. We were always able to play cards and celebrate things with nomads thanks to them.

Once again, Inga, thank you for everything. We miss Mongolia, its green grasses and smell of wind everyday. The time we spent in Mongolia will never ever be forgetten for our whole life. Hope to see you in Mongolia again.

Tim

"guide"
in 8 reviews
"nomad"

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

We would like to say thanks a million to this agency for making time in Mongolia unforgettable. We visited Gobi and Central mongolia for 16 days, our guide and driver were very helpful, always asking if we were hungry, feeling well. We were staying mostly at ger camps as we wanted, also spent some nights with nomadic families. It was great to mix the accommodations to see what the difference. Mongolia is a awesome country and its nature was breathtaking. We would highly recommend Inga's team for your Mongolian visit. They are so helpful, flexible and were doing everything necessary to make our trip wonderful. We will come back and definitely explore the western mongolia with you. Cant wait

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Dear soon to be Mongolian traveller,

Let me save you some time and let you know that you have just stumbled upon the company you will book your Mongolian adventure with.

Inga, the excellent owner of this company, patiently replied with all the details I needed when I was planning my trip and incessantly emailing her. She helped personalise it for my own interests. Time wasn't on my side leading up to my Mongolian arrival but Inga sorted the trip no problem.

I stayed mostly in family gers in the middle of nowhere - it was great!!! Living as a nomad, the food, the lifestyle, the work the no toilet(!) pretty amazing experience. I rode a horse for two days which I loved but my knees hated. I helped a family find a lost yak that had just given birth. I photographed the milkyway. I travelled from family to family in a brilliant big Russian off-road truck/car type thing. I wandered around monasteries. Had a great guide and driver. On the last day saw a captivating traditional concert with brilliant dancers and singers.

Book with Inga.

Make sure you have got a Mongolian visa in your passport ready before you arrive as the Mongolian website information is out of date regarding the visa on arrival details. Immigration told me that the website is not updated and I should have called them to get the most recent information. (I wasn't travelling from my home country so could not get a visa beforehand, I arrived as advised with a letter of invitation - they didn't like that. Needless to say they gave me a visa at immigration. Ring a Mongolian embassy!)

Georgia Eyres
solo female traveller / 26 / England

(Please come visit me in Yorkshire Inga! :D )

Reviewed 15 May 2017

I would by all means recommend Mongolian Gobi Taiga Tour. In 2015 I travelled to Mongolia with Inga as my guide. It was a well planned trip and a very balanced schedule, with time for both culture and nature. Inga is an incredibly good guide, and she provides great insight when it comes to Mongolia, as well absent a very competent english speaker. You can safely let Mongolian Gobi Taiga Tour arrange a trip, which with certainty will be a once in a lifetime experience.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
See more reviews
Reviewed 13 May 2017

Mongolia is a hauntingly beautiful country - like nowhere else we have travelled to before. Shortly after arriving in Mongolia my Husband and I signed up for a 7 day tour of the Gobi Desert in a 4x4 Jeep with an extremely competent driver and the wonderful Inga as our guide.

We spent a lot of time in the jeep but the views of the huge skies and beautifully desolate countryside were forever changing as we travelled south. We slept in our own tents and spent a night or two at small ger camps. We could stop for a while anytime we liked to take photos, walk around or find a bush to wee behind ; ) The country is 'raw' - but so very charming for it. Inga explained local customs to us, took us to small towns to buy food and find a toilet (even a shower on the penultimate day). She prepared and cooked our meals for us and we loved everything.

It was a great adventure and the highlight of our 6 months travelling around the world.

1  Thank MuMuRobbo