All reviews pool and gym top floor egg station bed was very comfortable clean rooms seoul street business trip blue sky wifi city mongolia convenience government atm square bank
Reviewed 10 August 2017

We stayed here for one night at the end of our visit to Mongolia in August 2017 and found it a fantastic way to finish off the trip.

The staff at reception were extremely helpful and accommodating on our arrival and spoke very good English. Our room (number 1011) was massive with a large double bed, large bathroom with bath and shower and separate toilet. It was very clean, modern and looked newly decorated/fitted out. It was great to have a decent shower and sleep in a comfortable bed after our time camping!

We ate dinner with the rest of our tour group in the multi-cuisine restaurant on the 3rd floor which was very nice. Both casual and formal dress would be appropriate here. There was a large menu with lots of options from Western, Asian and local cuisine. The food was a little slow to arrive, and some of the group had finished eating by the time the final meals came but the food was obviously freshly prepared and was excellent, so worth the wait! It was a Tuesday evening so the hotel was generally quiet but there was a grand piano on a stage in the restaurant so I imagine it could get quite lively at the weekends.

A few of us visited the bar on one of the top floors for a nightcap and were surprised at the wonderful nighttime views of Ulaanbaatar. It was a very nice large bar area with lots of tables and booths and even a possible dance floor. There was also a good menu here of more casual food e.g. burgers and pizza.

This hotel finished off our trip perfectly and I will definitely visit again if/when I return to Mongolia.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 6 July 2017

I stayed three nights there. The rooms aer big and clean, they could get some brushup and new furniture. The beds okay and comfortable.

The hotel is quite in the center, an advantage.

The service is friendly, but has got his limits.

The breakfast is okay and if you have got limited expectations and want a hotel for a reasonable budget, you will be fine there.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 30 April 2017

Living out of a hotel room for a month is not always an easy feat, but perhaps the time of year (Jan-Feb) made this spot a good choice. It was generally quiet and the dining room, with its grande piano and attractive decor, made for a nice refuge in the early morning or evening for me to sit with my laptop. The rooms are simple, but spacious, with a comfortable king size bed and nice linens and a work station which was more than adequate and the staff was very attentive when I needed anything. The on site esthetic services were a bonus and were very affordable. The only criticism is that the carpets in the bedrooms do need to be changed........

Date of stay: February 2017
Reviewed 9 February 2017

I'd never been to Mongolia before so was slightly concerned about the standard of hotel. I needn't have been the Corporate was very well equipped for all of mends and more. I had an arranged pick up from the airport close to midnight and as the temperature was -29 it was very comforting to be taken to the front door in style. The check in was easy and my room was perfect, warm, sizeable clean and on the 9th floor. For the rest of my 5 days nothing was too much trouble.
I used the Gym which was small but was modern there was A pool and spa but I used neither. Breakfast was included and was good with a chef on standby to cook eggs as you like them.
I used the restaurant on the 13 floor which had awesome evening views of the city the food was plentiful and the price was extremely economical.
If I ever have the fortune to visit again I can't wait to stay at this place....Thanks to all the staff who were amazingly helpful and very professional.

Room tip: Had a room ending in 1 I believe the 1001/2 have the extra window and a sofa so great for value if you don't want a suite
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

I've been here this August at the start and at the end of my Mongolia trip and it is a really good place.
Rooms are clean and confortable and the Hotel is conveniently locaded close to downtown (only five minutes walk to Suhbaatar Square).
People are friendly and ready to help.
When I will return to UB, this will be my choice!

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank mmwildlife