“Good Tapas but Expensive for Laos”
Review of Pimenton

Pimenton
Ranked #6 of 450 Restaurants in Vientiane
Cuisines: Spanish, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: With emphasis on local, organic sourcing and simple presentations, Pimenton redefines the modern Open Fire steakhouse with an Hispanic flair. The ambiance is at once a tribute to a restored warehouse and the aesthetics of an modern industrial look.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I will suggest you all try the tapas,corn and the grilled chicken(juicy). The steak is no go at least for me because honestly the price is too high (expensive) for Laos and even some other main Asian cities.

This restaurant is a mix between spanish and Argentinian. Not really sure why they play reggaeton the entire time instead some good Spanish music or tango

Service was good and the ambiance is just ok.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I am a native Spaniard, and I enjoyed my visit to Pimenton. A lot of the food was quite legit, although pricey for the amount.

If you are not on a budget, feel free to go and enjoy the food.

Reviewed March 10, 2018 via mobile

As being a backpacker I always look for best prices-quality ratio and the lunch at Pimenton was awesome 85.000 kip for a salad as apetizer, awesome meat with french fries and a delicious sauce foe main course and crepe suzette as desert truelly were beyond my expectations. Also a very friendly staff, thank you for the fine dining expierience!

Reviewed February 26, 2018 via mobile

This was not my first visit and it certainly will not be my last. Was seated right away, waitress was immediately at the table with menus, took our drink order, came back promptly took our food order, food came quickly, and ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!! My compliments to the kitchen and the staff. Had the prime tenderloin, INCREDIBLE corn on the cob, asparagus and garlic potatoes!! I should have had seconds. Thanks for great food and service!

1  Thank Nathan B
Reviewed February 20, 2018

The food here rivals many that we've had in Spain, since the much of the focus is tapas. And they are really well done. Did not try the steaks (and wouldn't with the price of good beef in Laos).
Would definitely return should we be in Vientiane.