See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

Phone Paseuth was my hotel during 5 day stay
The rooms are clean, well thought out and I was able to get a good nights sleep.
The staff were so friendly and helpful and the manager Dong (speaks good English) did multiple things to make my stay more pleasant

Stayed: August 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank Aaron T
Reviewed 13 May 2016 via mobile

+ clean
+ good location
+ friendly, polite staff
+ free tea & coffee all day
+ breakfast included

- many of the rooms do not have windows & you must pay extra for a window
- the breakfast choices were quite minimal
- the air con wasn't very effective
- our room was on the 4th floor & there is no lift

All things considered, I was a little disappointed considering the price we paid, but it was clean & relatively comfortable so can't complain too much.

Stayed: May 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Heather O
Reviewed 15 March 2015

We were walking past looking for somewhere new after leaving backpackers hostel (all the same and overpriced) when we popped in and enquired. Room was 2/3's of the hostel room (and it included a great breakfast and all day free tea and coffee) and on inspection was really good. Clean, spacious, air con, good bathroom with hot water.

We booked there and then and had an excellent stay. We read the reviews which would have put us off but when we were there we got talking whilst using the good computers in reception to what turns out to be the new owner. He is excellent, a backpacker and traveller from Thailand and he has whipped the place up and changed it totally returning the place, making it so nice and friendly and its so clean its crazy. Constantly cleaning rooms and communicates and the smell.of.Clean is always a nice smell in your home from home.

Stay here...or at least go look at it. It's central and its so good. I was compelled to write a good review...a recent review for the new owner and his staff who deserve good business for their efforts.

• Stayed: February 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jaffacakeman
Reviewed 21 November 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for a couple of nights. Had a fever when I came here so I was spending most of the time in my room. The staff was very nice to me and the rooms held a very high standard. The WiFi is very fast. I can recommend this place to everyone. Even though it is a bit pricey

Stayed: November 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Linus L
Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

This guest house has another Trip Advisor listing under 'Phonepaseuth Guest House' and that listing has more (very bad) reviews. Before we checked in, I misspelled the name in my Trip Advisor search so didn't read any reviews. Never again!

It seemed ok at first, before we spent the night. The drains emit a bad smell - by morning the whole room reeked. The water also kept turning off. When we complained, we were told that it happens frequently, just wait 5-10 minutes. Not acceptable for a hotel, especially since the last time it happened I was showering! Every time the water returns, the toilet makes loud noises - really annoying when you're trying to sleep!

• Stayed: December 2013