All reviews nice spa area omelette station comfortable hotel recommend this hotel standard business hotel service quality central square speak english well short walk enjoyed our stay great hotel spacious room business trip within walking distance city facilities parks
Reviewed 20 September 2018

We checked in late and waited until a tour group before ours received all their key cards. Finally we received ours and took the elevator up to the 1st floor where we walked through the restaurant to our hall and found the first room on the right.
The spacious room was fine with a queen bed except it had only one nightstand, desk and chair, closet, tea/coffee but missing the hot pot,TV (no English), and fully outfitted bathroom, but missing one bath towel.
The 7 AM breakfast was a standout with all things including fresh fruit, cooked eggs, hot porridge, etc.
This is a quiet hotel with good WIFI, and a tour member reported, a nice pool.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2018

This really is a lovely hotel. Can't fault it. It is situated in a quiet turning not far from the Central Square. It is modern in décor and yet has a classical feel about it. Before I stayed I had a look at various types of rooms and all were extremely well presented. I settled for a suite on the second floor. A bit of luxury to end my stay in Bishkek.

The in house L'Art Restaurant serves some exquisite food with both local and International dishes on the menu. The food is beautifully presented and more than generous in quantity. They have a more than acceptable wine list as well.

Next to and before the entrance to the Restaurant is the Cigar Bar. And it is just that; somewhere to have your smoke prior to or after your meal or just with a drink. Maybe an unusual arrangement in todays world but it seems to work. No noticeable smell from any smoke. I can only assume there must be a very efficient extractor system.

Breakfast was taken in a different restaurant on the second floor. The spread was excellent with both hot and cold items and well presented. There was more than enough choice and you certainly would not go hungry.

The hotel was very well run; all the staff were extremely efficient, polite and helpful and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay.

I would recommend this hotel and if I visit Bishkek again I will surely return.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Super spa area ! Great massage at a very cheap price !

Very friendly and helpful staff!

The room.is very comfortable and even has some English TV channels !

I see some of the average reviews and wonder at what these people were thinking. This is a great wee hotel - especially for the price !

Highly recommended

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Very nice 4 star hotel in the center of Bishkek and 3 blocks away from the Independence Square. Good brakfast with wide selections of food. Short walk from local park, restaurants. Nice SPA area with pool and steam rooms.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 2 June 2018

A very good hotel in the center of the city, with a large and elegant room for conference, a good restaurant and a Spa (but I did not attend it). Kind and efficient staff. Nice and clean rooms. Breakfast accettable for 4-stars European standards. It was a pleasant stay. The only unpleasant thing is the smell that came from the drains, maybe something cab be done to improve this aspect.

Date of stay: May 2018