“Bad service”

Segafredo Astana
Ranked #194 of 1,077 Restaurants in Nur-Sultan
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 5 March 2021

I used to come to this place a lot, however, they have two waitresses whose behavior is far from being professional. Pay attention to how they charge you: even for a take-away coffee, they charge a tax. Today (March 5) was my last visit there.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (38)

Reviewed 17 February 2020

We live in the same building, so we go often for dinner or a drink at Segafredo. This week, twice, I ordered from the menu 1 glass of red wine (1490 tg) and when it was time to pay....it was 2000 tg. Two nights later, the same story. This time, I asked to speak with the manager who explained to me that they didn't have anymore that red wine advertised on their menu, and so, I needed to pay more. I refused, explaining it was not my problem but their problem....but in the end, I had to pay for more.
Why treating good clients this way? I am not sure.

I also missed the Salmon Pizza on their menu last year. Same for the beer. They don't have a good draft beer anymore....the place is maybe closing????
I am not sure about the freshness of the cod.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 15 February 2018

I had few days of stay in Park Inn and visited the restaurant yesterday as it was -23 outside and it was impossible to walk somewhere else. Place did not disappoint me. We ordered some salads, whiskey and red wine. Food was ok, service was also good and live music was super. Young lady played the violin and it was nice. I guess menu is also good as they have selection of Italian food.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 30 December 2017

No good food, not polite manager ( change your job) in Astana there are a lot of better bar and restaurant. I don't go there anymore.

Date of visit: March 2017
1  Thank fruitoftheluis
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Good real Italian espresso in Astana. Good service and calm atmosphere. You can expect world quality capuchinno.

Date of visit: December 2015