See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 5 August 2015

Stayed in Goldman Empire during my visit on 21-26 July. I was greeted and welcomed at the Airport and had a quick, comfortable transfer to the hotel. The check-in was very quick and the receptionist provided me with all the useful information and was ready to answer any of my questions.
The room was very clean, spacious and well designed with a very comfortable bed and had all the items you would need in a hotel. Everything including the AC, water and TV was working properly. Wifi was surprisingly fast.
The staff was always very friendly and made an effort to meet and exceed my expectations; nothing was too much trouble. Thanks to everyone for the great stay, keep up the good work :)

Overall a very good hotel. Will definitely return and recommend.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 21 December 2014

service of the highest standard,,girls on reception perfect english and so happy(unusual for astana)buffet breakfast was great choice and fresh cooked eggs(well done),wifi is now working well routers everywhere,i booked comfort single room it was so spacious for 1 person and had all I need,even blackout curtains,shaving kit,kettle,safe,cable tv(but no English)you don't normally get this quality for this price ,and such good spot for bars and restaurants nearby,has sauna,pool etc but didn't use them,really is a good place and glad I found,as my previous hotel disappointed me so,area is very safe at night I was out till midnight and walked back ,no problems

Room tip: everything was marvellous nothing to add
Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank stkildalowlife
Reviewed 10 December 2013 via mobile

At first, I think this challenge is in common with others, I was driving around for 15 minutes to find the hotel . there is no any banner or something to make it easier to find it. But the worst is that it was freezing in room, the heating was not working, after my complaint they provide me with a heater, but truly it wasn't enough. Also, when I came back at 3 pm my room still wasn't clean. They said they just didn't have enough time to clean it, but sorry, it was 3 pm and I'd left at 8 am.
Afterall, I would not recommend this hotel, at least for business trips, especially during cold periods.

Date of stay: November 2013
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Babur A
Ainur A, Guest Relations Manager at Goldman Empire, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2015

Dear Mr./Ms. Babur A.,

thank you for your review.

Now, all our guests can easily find a Hotel as there is a sign on the road. Moreover, we provide transfer service for the guests.

During winter time, the room temprature of all rooms are about 21-25 degrees. Probably, in that period of time when you have been as our guest, the heating system, which come from city, was not working properly. Now, we set additional heating system, which provide warm twice more.

Houskeeping team has change totally. So, all the rooms are cleaned on a daily bases for all guests.

Therefore, we would be happy to see you in our Hotel in order to compare the difference!

Reviewed 7 December 2012

Good - friendly staff, the rooms and bathrooms are in good shape.
Bad - located in remote suburbs, breakfast is poor, room service food is of poor quality, there is night club in the same building - overnight stay on Friday night due to noise is unbareble due tio noise.

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Alex P

Dear Mr. Alex P.,

thank you for choosing our Hotel. We have changed the Room service and Breakfast menu. So, you can book a room in ourHotel and taste it. About the club, now it is working as a lounge bar, where you can have a drink and relax with your friends.

Waiting for your next visit!

Reviewed 17 September 2012

Good hotel clean very good and helpful staff with good command of english. Although some problems for a couple of guests about towels missing which infact were not missing at all, and phone calls that were not made at all. I myself had no problems I arrived 8.10 in the morning , and after a brief chat with the owner , we were given that hours free. I also spoke to the owner explained that i had only 7,000 tin left she thats fine you can have a room for that. Although i had told her i was writing for trip advisor about my trip. We myself and a room mate had our breakfast served to us at the table as well .So apart from a couple of others having check out problems.Mine was very straight forward, I had been in the city all day when i came back to the hotel they gave me towels soap changing room to wash and change before heading to the airport.. Nice place to stay would highly recommend the hotel

Room tip: Back room away from lift area.
Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank slaneytravels

Thank you very much for your review! Looking forward to see you!