US$110
Marriott Hotels
Jelsomino Boutique Hotel(Astana)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$49
US$91
US$84
The St. Regis Astana(Astana)
US$168
US$67
US$63
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$70/night.

US$100
Park Inn
US$83
HotelsClick
US$198
US$125
TripAdvisor
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

ibis Astana(Astana)(Great Value!)
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 31 August 2014

I enjoyed my stay at the Comfort Hotel. Although it appears most guests were in Astana on business, I was traveling on my own through Kazakhstan when I arrived here. I was braced for Astana's higher hotel costs; Comfort Hotel's rates were very good vs comparable hotels close by. For my money, I got a completely modernized room with all the comfy touches. Breakfast was very good, with different offerings on each of four mornings. But two things made Comfort Hotel an especial winner. Its location is perfect if you want access to both Astana's commercial (old) city to the north, and its sparkling new city to the south. If you have a car, just hop on the main road seconds after pulling out of the hotel; if you're traveling independently, the bus stops are a five-minute walk away. But the Comfort's ace in the hole is its polished and attentive staff. I needed help on visa registration, computing requirements, and other travel-related issues. On each front, the staff was happy to help--my time in Astana was measurably easier thanks to their assistance.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Lee_Tarricone
ComfortHotelAstana, Генеральный директор at Comfort Hotel Astana, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2014

Dear Mr. Lee Tarricone,
We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our services. It is always a pleasure to receive such comments by our valued guests. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon at Comfort Hotel Astana.

Sincerely yours,

Murat Kala

Reviewed 18 March 2014

A nice small hotel with supportive staff on the left bank of the city.
Nothing luxurious, everything is simple, but equipped by all necessary means (rooms, meals, wi-fi, etc.). Furniture was not modern. But we were there before major repairs, and hope now it's updated completely:-)
We also ordered coffee-breaks (out of the hotel), the quality of food is good, staff was flexible and respond on your request quickly.
I agree with one of reviewer claimed that it's best value for money.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Marina1406
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Pro: it's rather small and personal, although they are building an extension. Rooms and lobby are Ok - unpretentious but you get all the bare necessities and it all works. The staff is excellent though - very helpful, attentive and polite.

Cons: some furniture is rather tired, wi-fi signal wavers and occasionally drops off completly. Breakfast could use some variety

Overall: if you're in Astana, you're there most likely on business and then Comfort really fits the bill nice and squarely. You get what you pay for and like one reviewly put it "it just works"

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Misha E
Reviewed 15 June 2013

Not a bad location and the room was OK. Staff ranged from very helpful to indifferent but it was the breakfast buffet that stood out as probably the worst I've ever seen- by the third morning I was dreading it.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
ComfortHotelAstana, Генеральный директор at Comfort Hotel Astana, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2013

Dear Mrs. Cathy C.,

First of all let us show our respect that You stayed in our hotel. We would like to thank You for Your comment because it helps us improve our service and make guests' satisfaction higher.
We are deeply upset that our breakfsat was not good for You. We offer to our guests breakfast in an open buffet style, we always serve several sections: fresh vegetables and fruits, 3-4 kinds of cheese and sausages, minimum 2 kinds of porridge, assortment of corn snacks, backery food (samsa, pancakes, cakes), different kind of eggs, yoghurts, assortment bread, olives, honey, jam, butter, etc. Every day we add something new to the menu. As well our guests can order personnaly prepared scrambled eggs with mushrooms, cheese, salami, etc., turkish menemen, pancakes, thick pancakes, etc. We always happy to be helpful to our guest and prepared food according their personal wishes.
We hope that we will have a chance to welcome You in Comfort Hotel Astana again and You give us possibility to change You opinion about our breakfast.

With best regards and good wishes,
Murat Kala
General Director

Reviewed 11 December 2012

This is my third stay this year on my way through Astana. I really enjoy staying here as they make me feel very welcome and meet me at the airport ( I request this at the time of booking) with an English speaking person. The staff are lovely , always cheerful and very willing to do anything to make my stay comfortable. They speak good English.
The rooms have always been immaculate and they are making improvements all the time.
Wifi vouchers are given on arrival and I have always got Wifi to work.
The Hotel is well situated being easy walking distance to shops.
I definitely recommend this Hotel and will always stay here when in Astana.

• Stayed: December 2012