All reviews biggest shopping mall excellent amenities expo site macaroons the executive lounge rooftop bar hotel lobby beautiful hotel the room service menu breakfast was excellent excellent view on arrival rooms are spacious good size swimming pool recommend this hotel business trip
Reviewed 12 December 2018 via mobile

Glad to see Hilton establishing itself in Central Asia. A great facility, spacious and airy. Close proximity to the airport, ballet and Silkway mall. Staff were very helpful. Lovely pool and spa facilities, particularly the hammam-quite big. Gym has new equipment, sufficient for an all around work out, even a small room to strike your yoga poses out of sight. Good variety of hot dishes in the executive lounge. Breakfast has a decent selections with changes in hot offerings.

A little out of the way if you have business in the center of town but if you time travel to avoid rush hours it’s a quick ride in. Definitely drop in on the Expo orb aka Death Star, disco ball, kettle bell etc. interesting 7 floors and great views of the ever expanding Astana skyline.

The cakes at the cafe/bar are very tasty too, not just pretty to look at!

Trip type: Traveled on business
StephanReiter, General Manager at Hilton Astana, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2018

Dear Mr.Agent26xx,

Thank you for sharing feedback about your recent stay at Hilton Astana and the highest ratings. I am happy to read you liked our location, Spa center, Executive lounge, breakfast. Thank you for underlining helpfulness of our staff. I appreciate it a lot.

I am looking forward to welcome you soon again at Hilton Astana upon your next visit to the capital..

Stephan Reiter | General Manager | Hilton Astana

Reviewed 24 November 2018 via mobile

A very pleasant hotel, new, clean, etc..
They have two restaurants, but unfortunetly, the menus for the bough of them are veeeery veeeery poor.. if you’re on a diet (doesn’t metter what kind of diet you are), it’s almost impossible to order things. BUT, it’s not just about the diet, it’s about the menu.. 3 soups, 4 - 5 very poor main courses, 2 - 3 desserts, etc.. something like this. It’s 3rd time here, and the didn’t change nothing from the menu.
Oh!!! I almost forgot that they have room service, but you’ll never find any menu in any room..
Si, 5 stars for the hotel and 1 for the menus in the restaurants

Date of stay: November 2018
StephanReiter, General Manager at Hilton Astana, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2018

Dear tudorionescu,

I sincerely appreciate your feedback and I am very sorry to see you were not satisfied with our restaurants menu options. We are offering in all of our outlets dietary food options, including gluten-free dishes. I regret that these where not proactively offered to you and please accept my sincerest apology. I will take this up with our F&B manager and training supervisor.

Our Executive Chef would be more than happy to discuss to you personally any special requirements during your next stay.

We are offering only an online version of the room service menu in the TV. I am so sorry you could not find it and wasn’t informed at the reception during check-in time.

Mr. tudorionescu, I hope this occurrence did not spoil your full impression about the hotel and it would be a pleasure for me to welcome you back personally in Astana.

Reviewed 15 November 2018

in the second day there was no materials for shoes amenity for bath was equipped, beauty kit is necessary ask it's good - have Bathtub and shower in a room, free 2 beverage , beautiful view but nothing more necessary for 2-3 day stay

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 9 November 2018

A very pleasant surprise on my five-day trip to Almaty, where I yawned when my itinerary said "Hilton." But this one was truly magnificent...only a year old, really great and well-equipped rooms(with unusually comfortable chairs!) with a truly warm, welcoming, helpful staff. Very cool restaurant on top, fabulous breakfast and attentive, friendly people everywhere in this amazing country

Room tip: be sure to face the orb!!
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
StephanReiter, General Manager at Hilton Astana, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2018

Dear bobdorf,

Thank you for the great feedback and I am extremely happy to read that you enjoyed your stay. Special thanks for the warm words towards our team members, rooms, restaurants and breakfast. Happy to know you considered our hotel truly magnificent!

I am looking forward to welcome you back under our roof on your next trip to Astana.

Reviewed 2 November 2018 via mobile

This Hilton hotel near to EXPO is new. Built in 2017. Modern. Very big open area lobby. Other entrance to meeting hall is also very spacious. The swimming pool and jacuzzi with comfort temperature. Turkish hamam. The room is in the light coloring.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
StephanReiter, General Manager at Hilton Astana, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2018

Dear Saule S,

Many thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay at Hilton Astana. I am glad to see that your overall experience was perfect with us.
I will be looking forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Astana upon next visit to the capital.