All reviewssweet staffeach morningswimming poolapartmentshower
Reviewed 21 January 2018

FJ Boutique Hotel and the staff have been amazing from the first date of booking. Great communication, customer service, clean rooms, sweet staff, lovely pool, sweet little bar, nice balcony... and breakfast from the sweetest young ladies. They booked a car for me to pick me up at 1:30am, helped me get sim card for my phone, and just took such good care of me for 2 weeks while I waited for an apartment to open.
I only have wonderful things to say about this place.

Room Tip: I think they are all good :)
  • Stayed: January 2018, traveled on business
Hak V, General Manager at FJ Boutique Hotel Phnom Penh, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Dear Ms. Hillary,

Thank so much for taking your time to review us so well.
We all here are going to work harder to serve all upcoming customers.
Please have a safe trip on your mission abroad.

We all strongly hope to have some more time to serve you again ASAP.

My Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

I don't even know where to start!

Apart from the fact that the Cambodians are a whole nation of the nicest people I have had the honour to meet, the staff here is no exception. They will go the distance to do whatever in their power to help as much as they can and even with some pretty demanding tasks, thank you Vandy! Friendly, polite and helpful, they will make you feel right at home and give you the wonderful feeling like you are a part of the family. For me there is no other hotel in Phnom Penh anymore and I'll recommend it to everyone I know who will be travelling through.

The hotel itself is super clean and comfortable and large rooms. They have a lovely pool and amazing pateo where you can eat your breakfast and have some lovely suneggs, whom I adore!

Away from the fuzz of the big city but close enough for everything else and of course you have the very cool tuk tuk drivers who can help you around. The hotel has some lovely recommended tuk tuk driver who managed to give me and my mum the best experince from Cambodia so far.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family

Dear Ms. Savor,

We are so grateful to see your review.
Yours make us all feel much more energized to serve much more better.
We do not know how to thank for your time to write a very very good review for us all.
We were all so happy to have some time to serve your and your mum.
We expect you come to stay with our boutique again ASAP.

Our Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 25 May 2017

While this hotel was definitely comfortable enough to sleep, I have to say that I was disappointed after choosing this place based on reviews.

There was no airconditioning in public areas but large windows, which meant that it got very hot during the day, especially the upper floors. The airconditioning in our room worked fine, but we needed to keep it on constantly or the heat from the corridor would seep through pretty quickly. This wouldn't be such a big deal, but after a long day of tropical weather it was pretty important to be able to cool off. The water heater in our room didn't work either unfortunately, so we had cold showers and couldn't make use of the spa bath. Everything else was more or less fine, but nothing stood out as being amazing.

Overall, this isn't a bad place to stay, but it's definitely closer to a 2.5 star hotel than the 4 star as advertised.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hak V, General Manager at FJ Boutique Hotel Phnom Penh, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2017

Greetings Avelle2017 – Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property.

Your input, and the feedback from all of our guests is vitally important to us and we always want guest expectations to be met upon arrival.

Per your comments, we have updated and checked our facilities to ensure that future travelers are not going to face this matter that while remarkable hospitality, service and cleanliness are our top priorities I am going to check the spa bath and hot shower again if it really so I am so sorry to hear that. Normally we all check it first before our customers checking in. We sincerely apologize for this matter.

We hope to see you again in the future and you can reach me directly at
(+855) 31 987 87 87 or my Email: fjpp.2017@gmail.com if I can be of any assistance

Reviewed 7 April 2017

We stayed two nights here and loved it. Clean and welcoming with lovely rooms. The pool is fantastic and just what is needed after a busy day exploring Phnom Penh. A little out the main town but Tuk Tuks very cheap and outside the hotel - worth the couple of dollars to stay here. The area has some interesting streets and markets to explore. We hired a tuck yuk for the day to go around Phnom Penh for $20 which was great and a safe way to travel - Thank you Mr Diamond! Breakfast in the hotel basic but filling and flavoursome. All in all if we come back to Phnom Penh (which I hope we do) we will not hesitate to book this hotel. A little paradise in the middle of a busy town. Thank you lovely people at the FJ boutique

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Iamali1,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant. Do checkout our Facebook page for promos that you might be interested in. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

If you’re traveling to our area gain soon, don’t hesitate to call us at (+855) 31 987 87 87.

Sincerely Yours,

Vandy Hak
FJ Boutique HOTEL PHNOM PENH
#16, St. 398, Sangkat BKK1, Khan Chamkamorn,
Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
HP : +855 31 987 87 87/17 78 30 87
Phone : +855 23 987 468

Reviewed 14 March 2017

This is,an extremely clean and well run hotel with lovely helpful staff.A very tasty breakfast is prepared each morning and you sit at tables beside the swimming pool. The pool is immaculately clean and very welcome after a day visiting local sights.

Room Tip: All rooms are roomy and comfortable.
  • Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Happy Guest Alilawry,

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. I’m sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay.
We hope to serve you again soon.

Take care!