US$71
US$57
US$48
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$56/night.

US$107
US$73
Priceline
US$90
US$73
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
G Mekong Hotel(Phnom Penh)
US$46
US$36
White Mansion(Phnom Penh)
US$79
Agoda.com
US$205
Envoy Hostel and Tours(Phnom Penh)(Great Value!)
US$11
The Pavilion(Phnom Penh)
US$62
US$56
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 29 December 2013

Note: This hotel is located in Toul Kok district, which is 10-15mins drive from downtown Phnom Penh.

Stayed here for 2 nights as i was attached to a NGO whose office is in the area. The hotel is at at the edge of Toul kok district and quite difficult to find even for the taxi and tuk tuk drivers. Heard that there is a red light district in the area, but did not see any hanky panky activities while I was there.

The room is very huge and have the basic amenities. Cable TV, hot water. The wireless connection in the room is not reliable.

I move to another hotel after 2 nights to be closer to the NGO office. I absent-mindedly left behind my jacket when i moved, only remembering a few days later. When I return to the hotel 3 days later to ask about my jacket, they actually return it to me. For that, they deserved another star for their honesty.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed 12 August 2012

I reached there because i need to book a room for my guest from abroad. Looking from the front, it is a nice one with plant decoration. But when we got it there, everything is not for business guest but for somebody takes lady in. They have the closed room for parking the car. I recommend if you need to stay with family or couple, it is not the good place.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business