US$77
US$64
US$57
US$33
  • Breakfast included
G Mekong Hotel(Phnom Penh)
US$51
US$36
US$65
US$42
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$57/night.

US$48
US$36
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$40/night.

Angkor International Hotel(Phnom Penh)(Great Value!)
US$25
US$20
US$56
US$49
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgreat locationrooms cleaned dailycentral marketbudget optionrestaurants and barsshort strollnoisy at nighthot showertuk tukair conditioningstay in phnom penhcomfy bedroyal palaceriversidecambodiawififridge
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Indochine 2 is located in the middle of the bar district near riverside. This means that it can get a little noisy at night. However, that didn’t affect my sleep. It’s also a girl-friendly hotel so don’t hesitate to stay here.
I booked a room with a window. Online, it specifies either a king bed or 2 beds. I had 2 beds but it was big enough for me to sleep in. WiFi was decent while I was here. They have 4 different networks so if one wasn’t effective I just switched to another. I downloaded 50gb on BitTorrent one night. (Which is a lot) The room came with a small safe and I didn’t have a cold shower.
The only downside was a small family of ants that was living in my room indicating that the housekeeping could improve. I found the receptionists polite and easy going. The omelette that I had in the restaurant was also delicious. Overall, I found Indochine 2 to be a good little budget option in the middle of the bar district. Perfect to crash in after a few drinks (whether with company or not)

Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 4 December 2017

The property is somewhat run down, and the street outside has a fair deal of garbage lying around.
If you can live with that, then you get a cheap hotel located close to both river and bar area. I can recommend it to solo travellers or youngish people who just want a place to sleep, defecate and shower ;)

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Unbelievable! No stable wifi at all. I sent out my laundry to be cleaned and they stole my clothes. Paper thin walls and overcharged for everything! I would never stay there again. I would just like to know who would give this hotel 4 stars? Do they live in the ghetto?

Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Joe B
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Very good for the price . Central location. Very clean. Staff speak English and will attend to any of your needs. Not an upmarket hotel so if you want something more luxurious you will need to pay the upmarket price. But if you want value for money this place is great.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Debra P
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Indochine 2 Hotel & Restaurant is a great choice if you want to have it convenient: central, clean, good value for money.
As I don't know Phnom Penh too well yet it was a great choice to make this hotel my headquarters for three days as it is close to the riverside and you have many options for food etc. and will never have a problem to find a TukTuk. Although there are lots of restaurant and bars around the hotel is surprisingly quiet.
Special mentions deserves the cleanliness - in that sense Indochine 2 Hotel & Restaurant is outstanding!! The cleanest place in Cambodia I have seen so far: Room and bathroom, but also hallway and lobby.
Attached to the hotel there is the restaurant; both equipped with good wifi - hence it suits very well if you are in Phnom Penh for travel/ leisure as well as for business.
Also the staff is very friendly, competent and helpful.
Next time I will be in Phnom Penh I will book this hotel again.

Stayed: August 2017