Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Nice cozy place with good live jazz music

We had a good time in the club even if the number of customers were limited on a Tuesday evening. 2... read more

Reviewed 11 October 2017
Baliren80
Belfort, France
via mobile
Amazing oasis!

Truly a great find run by some expat musicians. Inside it is like being thrown into a Parisian... read more

Reviewed 6 September 2017

from US$22.57
from US$16.42
from US$15.39
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 March 2017

Wanted to hear some jazz, but the night we went, the music was blues, which was okay by us. Cool looking venue and music was good. However, did not like the rude response, by obviously, one of the owners when I commented to him that there was no loo paper in the ladies'. He responded by saying "SO?" and then blamed the cleaners. Surely, he could have responded by thanking me so that he could sort it, given that they had just opened and the place was not that busy, maybe half a dozen people in at that time, but getting busier when we left. His rude, arrogant response was enough for us to finish our drinks and leave and not spend any more money in that bar.

Date of experience: March 2017
JazzClubPhnomPenh, Propriétaire at Jazz Club Elite, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2017

Hi sir,
Before i answered you, i wanted to make sure that the problem is solved definitely.
As responsible of my staff, i really would like to apologize for my casher who answered to you this day (he left since) , and thank you as well to give us opportunity to give a better service.
I bought as well a huge stock of paper, and check myself daily.
I wouldn't spent any dime in a club with such a experience, i fully understand, so if you would like to give us a chance to apologize in real life, i would be honored to offer you 2 cocktails for you and a person of your choice.
Sebastien.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

We were met with pretentious arrogance at the door. Paid a cover and let into a standing-room only room. Turned around and asked for a refund. Refused. I grew up playing jazz in clubs with soul. None here.

Date of experience: March 2017

Hi sir,
I remember cleary the story as i was outside when it happened.
You actually asked refund of your ticket because no free seats.
But you omit to say that my partner and my casher went to find a free seat for you
inside, you sat, and then went out again to ask for refunding.
So what was the real reason sir?
I regret you got a bad time in our club.
Sebastien.

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

Was interested in a Jazz club and found this one, an delightful experience. The music was sensational and Charlie Chaplin was a plus. The venue itself is stunning, particularly the stage backdrop which one of the owners painted with his hands. Friendly staff and management. It's a must if you're around Phonm Penh!

Date of experience: February 2017

Thank you for such a nice comment!
Daily vision of the backdrop, but i still love it too.
Hope to see you around again.
Seb

Reviewed 19 February 2017

Situated above a large restaurant the Jazz club is a small intimate and very cool place to listen to jazz.
I have only been once but as I stay near there Its a relaxing place.
Programming is a bit random but as its new I guess there will be some class acts playing in the future.
I am bound to drop in when I am next in Phnom Penh.

Date of experience: February 2017
1  Thank peaceofangkor
Reviewed 7 February 2017

We had dinner downstairs at Terrazza (excellent!) and decided to see what the Jazz Club was like. So happy we did! We enjoyed some reasonably price drinks while watching a gypsy jazz duo -- who were great. The club plays Charlie Chaplin movies on the wall as the band plays. We thought this was charming and really fun. We would definitely recommend this place.

Date of experience: January 2017