“Very special buffet restaurant!”
Review of Latest Recipe

Latest Recipe
Ranked #3 of 696 Restaurants in Dhaka City
Description: With a menu drawing inspiration from local and international traditions, Latest Recipe invites guests to experience a global perspective on flavour. This bright and inviting restaurant is located on the 15th floor, offering unobstructed views of Dhaka and the Turag River. Lush foliage, accents of graphite, white and red, and linear angles combine to create a contemporary space for dining. From our expansive buffet to our live cooking stations to our à la carte menu, diners can satisfy their epicurean curiosities. Latest Recipe features all the classic Le MERIDIEN brand standards plus new and original culinary concepts like Chefs of the World.
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

It's my first time in Dhaka, and I never been anywhere else there, but in comparison with many buffets I had a chance to visit in another countries, this one is amazing!
I am not very good with names, and If I knew the names of all the staff in the restaurant, I would name all of them..service is excellent.
Chef Austin, the chef for Indian food ( sorry,forgot the name, but he is on the picture), Julean Botlero, Monorajan Sarker and many others, all of them make you evening special. It's not only the variety of food( which is delicious) but what's more important the pleasant and friendly environment.
Also once in a week there are cooking classes there!
Highly recommend !

3  Thank Виктория К

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Great atmosphere, extremely friendly staff Very welcoming. Food was excellent. Will definitely be coming back.

1  Thank NJERI G
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

This is hands down the best buffet dinner anywhere, no exaggeration. Chef Austen Reid, sous chef Julean Sitol Botlero have prepared a such an extensive spread of dishes to suit anyone's taste. There are always western, Asian, Indian and local hot mains to choose from. As well as a wide selection of cold appetizers, sushi, salad, bread and cheese selection. They will even welcome you into the kitchen to learn to prepare a simple dish!

Not only is the food amazing but the staff are super attentive. They can make excellent recommendations for foods or desserts and give a detailed explanation of any dish you are curious about. They also quickly clear dishes from your table so you don't feel guilty for all the trips you've made to each station. My server Istiack was always available to relish my water and checked onw constantly during my dinner.

If you are in Dhaka you must come here for dinner, it's an excellent place for a celebration, a romantic evening, a business meeting or if you are like me solo and just want to enjoy a good meal.

1  Thank Alicia W
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

They have the best food within Dhaka. Price might be a little bit high but it worths it. Nice place to hangout.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

I’m a flight attendant, so i’m fortunate enough to try restaurants and food from all over the world. I can easily say this is one of the best dinner buffets I have experienced in my travels. There is a large selection of local and asian dishes. The quality and taste of food is amazing too. The staff are very friendly. There are too many names to mention, however Jamal was very friendly and helpful during my visit. There are many staff on hand to assist you if you have any requests. I would most definitely recommend this place to my friends and family. The only thing to mention is that it’s a little expensive in comparison to local restaurants but this is expected as it’s a 5 Star hotel. If you have an appetite, then you will definitely get value for money here.