“A fantastic tour with personalised touches ”
Review of Adventure Baku

Bath House Tour
Ranked #11 of 51 Tours in Baku
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We bring people from different backgrounds and cultures together to experience a lifetime journey in the land of fire, Azerbaijan.​​​ Our tours are planned out based on local knowledge of the city so you would visit the most famous locations along with "non-touristic" sites. We thrive to offer the lowest price while providing the best services by dispersing costs among random travelers.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 22, 2018 via mobile

A friend and I had the most amazing experience with Adventure Baku. We booked a spot on the free walking tour, and had an amazing and knowledgeable guide called Elnur. He provided a comprehensive and fun wall around the old city of Baku. It was a very informed tour, and the guide had a lot of local knowledge. A few days later, we got in contact with Adventure Baku, and they organised a private car and guide for a gobustan/fire mountain tour. We were provided marshmellows for roasting on a natural never ending fire! The price was great and the tour was fascinating. They even stopped to feed us free of charge! I highly recommend this tour company.

Mushfig A, Owner at Adventure Baku, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2018

Thank you so much for taking time and writing a review. We highly appreciate it. Our team is very happy that you liked our service. See you next time in Azerbaijan again

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"deep knowledge"
"private car"
in 2 reviews
"answered all our questions"
"amazing guide"
"couple of hours"
"day trip"
"flame towers"

Reviewed February 17, 2018

Couldn't recommend these guys more. We did several tours with them, and they tailored them around what we had seen already. Gobustan is a must-see! Elnur was so good as a guide that we actually requested him for our other tours. And Mushfig was extremely helpful organising all our stuff via email, and sometimes at the last minute! They really made our trip to Azerbaijan special.

Dear Jacki,

Thank you very much for choosig us. We would love to show you more places in Azerbaijan for the next trip. We are waiting you here again

Reviewed February 1, 2018

I spent three days in Azerbaijan this December just before New Year. I joined the Free Walking Tour and from there Adventure Baku (but in particular my amazing guide Elnur) made the rest of my trip fun, safe, stress free and just all round made it easy to fall in love with the country.

Elnur turned up for the free walking tour even though I was the only customer being winter time. He knew so much, answered my 1000s of questions, gave heaps of great suggestions on where to go next. I had such a great time that I booked the mud volcano tour for the next day.

I was greeted next morning by a spacious London taxi cab to make the trip to Gobustan! AND Elnur had brought homemade Pakalava for the trip. All museum fees were covered, plenty of time to play in Volcanos, take photos etc and after a great day he went above and beyond detouring via the bus station and helping me buy my ticket to my next destination.

This was super appreciated as a solo female traveller who had been caught out by the New year travel rush. I had found out that the trains were full and was unsure if I would make it back to Tbilisi in time. I also didn’t have the right cash on me at the time to pay for the tour so Elnur again went out of his way arranging to meet me when he was in city the next day so I could pay after having sorted getting money out.

The ease of the trip, the fun had and Elnur’s extensive knowledge and passion for Baku made it a 10/10 experience. Would recommend to anyone, but especially any women feeling a little nervous about travelling alone who are new to the country. I also really loved that as a younger guide Elnur brought a fantastic energy and outlook that made you excited about Baku, whilst being as, if not more knowledgeable and professional than many other much older guides I have had in other places.

Thanks Elnur and Adventure Baku!

Mushfig A, Owner at Adventure Baku, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2018

Dear Holly,

We feel very glad to hear all these from you. Thank you very much for choosing us. We would love to show you other beautiful places in Azerbaijan. For the next tripd dont forget to bring your brother as well for hiking in Caucasus Mountains:) Cheers.

Reviewed January 31, 2018 via mobile

More than excellent - Elnur is a great guy with great passion about Baku and also with very good english knowledge. Would highly recommend to book with them.

Mushfig A, Owner at Adventure Baku, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2018

Dear Henrik,

Thank you so much. We are so glad that you enjoyed the tour. Hope to see you here again in our beatiful country

Cheers