“Good massage”

Everyday Spa
Ranked #12 of 59 Spas & Wellness in Nha Trang
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We offer professional massage and beauty services. Massage services: Traditional Vietnamese Thai Swedish Herbal Beauty Treatments for: Facial Nails Hair Waxing Feet Skin We are fully licensed to carry out all massage and beauty treatments offered. We provide a friendly service in a relaxed environment.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Stroller parking
Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

Good massage from the lady owner, very good pressure and she worked hard and was caring, had to walk up and down the street a couple of times to find it, its next to the tripadviser sign for the hotel. Its a shared room, old with curtains. The massage table is lifted slightly at the headend. 170k good value.

1  Thank Borntosit
"skillful"
"asia"
"shop"

Reviewed January 1, 2018 via mobile

It was new year's day and after reading the previous reviews, i was excited for a relaxing massage. Understandably, given it was new year's day they may have been understaffed, however this was the worst massage i have ever received. I ordered the coconut oil massage, was set up on one of the tables, and young fella that greeted me ended up being the masseuse. I think he was thrown in the deep end, possibly due to the day/time/staffing. In any case, i left before the massage ended, paid in full regardless, and just wish to possibly provide some advice to this business, that in this case it would have been better to turn me away, or ask me to return at another time, than provide a really poor experience.

Lanh D, Người quản lý at Everyday Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2018

I'm so Sory, when you uncomfortable about your day. but my staff good is job ,because you choice the strong kind of on our menu.before we give massage we always asked how do you like?
So I think if next time, you get massage any where ,you need to explain for them that is the best.thank you

Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

This spa is a little gem and I highly recommend the 60 Min ginger foot massage, $9 USD.

I’ve had several foot rubs in Vietnam and have become frustrated at the lack of attention to my feet. Not at Everyday spa. My feet were pampered, pressure points all hit and the ginger treatment was a first- loved it.

The staff is friendly and I prefer the family business aspect versus a big spa shop.

1  Thank itzCorinne
Reviewed November 16, 2017

We visited Everyday Spa twice while we were in Nha Trang. One of the best massage places I've been to in Asia. The family that runs this place is super warm and welcoming. We could not have asked for better service. You even get to play trivia with one of the kids :)

1  Thank ReshyT
See more reviews
Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

Tried Vietnamese massage with my hubby at 170k dong each for 60 mins. It was so good that we went back for two more sessions. Once for Swedish massage 170k dong 60 mins and another for herbal massage 350k dong for 90 mins. Instantly felt relaxed as pressure applied was just right.

Pricing is affordable as it's a family run business but do not expect anything fancy like a spa. It's a simple massage centre with really skillful masseuses. Go try it!

1  Thank MaryYll