US$370
Agoda.com
US$151
US$142
  • Breakfast included
Amiana Resort and Villas(Nha Trang)
US$1,060
US$271
Hotels.com
US$80
US$53
Agoda.com
Green Hotel Nhatrang(Nha Trang)(Great Value!)
US$28
US$20
Priceline
US$584
US$439
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
1,229 results
All reviewshill top villabeach villarock villaprivate poolwine cavecoral reefwooden bathtuborganic gardenrobinson crusoeprivate butlerour honeymoonoutdoor showerdirect access to the beachheaven on earthday bedspeed boatmain restaurant
Reviewed 27 May 2015 via mobile

Exquisite gem of a Spa, what a great find! Location is very convenient, with Nana BHT station at doorstep. Couples Journey started with a refreshing juice chosen from juice menu, then we used the steam and sauna facilities. The Spa is in a quiet private club at the top of Pacific Place tower and commands a great view of the bangkok skyline. It has 3 beautifully appointed single rooms and 1 couple room, decked out in natural woods and relaxing, true to the Six Senses brand. The therapists are probably the best that I've ever met, the Oriental massage worked like magic kneading on my knots. My therapist was Jasmine, she was fantastic! The facial was great as well, my face feels soft and glowing afterwards. Highly recommended!

Stayed: May 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mochibaby
sixsensesninhvanbay, General Manager at Six Senses Ninh Van Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2015

Dear NN987,

Thank you very much for sharing your recent experience with us at our Spa in Bangkok.

I will make sure I share your lovely comments with my colleagues.

Thank you again and I do hope we have the privilege to welcome you to our Resort in Vietnam!

Reviewed 26 May 2015 via mobile

This is a blissful luxurious beach safari experience. You are whisked to a private villa on a speedboat, and your every need is attended by a personal butler. Our butler, Near, was exceptional. A beautiful beach, a stunning bay, and the best hotel food in Vietnam we've sampled, if not overall. You are one with nature in this resort, so don't go if you are nervous of friendly wildlife. We saw bats, monkeys, snakes and crabs, but they all added to the experience for us.

Stayed: May 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JamesThomasJT

Dear JamesThomasJT,

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to post your comments on here.

I was really pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and I've shared with Near your lovely recognition of his service. The Chef is also very delighted regarding you comments about the food.

I hope we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 26 May 2015 via mobile

We stayed 2 night at beach front bungalow which was very large and comfortable. The villa surrounded by trees and private swimming front of beach. The beach was great and their services was excellent.
The hideaway island- faraway noise, tresses...Do not forget to eat free ice creams which was delicious - we ate twice a day.
The break fast with many dishes, loved their fresh juices and organic foods.
We love to come back here again

Stayed: May 2015

Dear thaiminhson,

Thank you very much for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience.

It is always a pleasure to receive such comments and to be recognized by our valued guests. I have shared your feedback with the entire team here at the resort and we are all very happy to note that our efforts to create a positive experience for you have met with success. Its great to hear that you enjoyed the complimentary ice cream and the breakfast.

On behalf of the entire team here at Six Senses Ninh Van Bay, I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us and we all hope to see you again.

Reviewed 25 May 2015

The only downside for this trip was the distance from the US. Otherwise, everything was absolutely perfect. From the moment we got off the boat and were greeted with umbrellas during the afternoon rain storm, we knew this trip was going to be nothing short of amazing. The staff really goes above and beyond to assure your perfect stay. We were given a short tour of the property, then taken to our private villa, where our luggage was already waiting for us. We loved how secluded the villa felt. At this point, we met our private butler, Lahn, and he went over everything we needed to know for our stay. The meals were top notch. We still talk about how fantastic the food was 3 years later! The highlight of our trip was when Gary, the resort manager led us and a few other couples on a hike in the jungle. This was amazing in every way. At the end of the hike, we found ourselves on a private beach, and were greeted by a few resort employees with drinks, fresh fruit, and pastries.
The staff at Six Senses are truly top notch. It was really a special touch at the end of our stay as we were leaving on the boat, to see a few employees standing on the end of the pier waving goodbye. This was truly a trip we did not want to end.
The only thing I would say is that when booking be aware that most villas require a fair amount of steps to access. We had about 200 stairs to climb just to leave our room! As a young active couple, we didn't mind, but I could see it being a problem for the older crowd.
We WILL be back, hopefully in the the very near future!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sarah S
sixsensesninhvanbay, General Manager at Six Senses Ninh Van Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2015

Dear SarahS,

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for having reviewed your not so recent stay at Six Senses Ninh Van Bay, but really appreciate that you shared with us after all this time. We must have made a great impression for you to still remember us....!

I do think that we have a great team and that the Vietnamese friendliness gets portrayed through their service and it is with pleasure to read that this has come across to you, our guest.

I look forward to welcoming you back here in the near future, maybe for the anniversary! Please do not hesitate to contact me for any assistance in facilitating this.

Reviewed 20 May 2015

From the moment you are met at the airport and then transferred to the private dock for the speedboat transfer you know you are in for something special. The level of service - everywhere - was just fantastic. All the staff were so friendly, especially our private butler, nothing was too much trouble. The resort is so beautiful. Set around a bay, and fairly spread out, so the bicycles and golf carts are very useful when you don't fancy the leisurely stroll. The villa's are spacious, very private, with amazing views and private pools. We stayed in 2 - one Rock Villa far from the clubhouse with amazing views (and a lot of steps). The other Water Pool Villa on the boulders with steps into the sea. Both were stunning. A little tired in places (the outside day room) but I think they were about to refurbish. The Private Pools, snorkelling, beautiful beach and gardens, amazing couples massage in the spa - all were great. Food was very good as were the cocktails. My only gripe was the condescending attitude of the manager who we hadn't come across until were waiting for our departure boat.

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled as a couple
2  Thank GastroBoyLondon

Dear GastroBoyLondon,

I hope your well.

I wanted to thank you for taking the time and trouble to post your review on Tripadvisor. Its much appreciated and always very useful to others.

I was pleased to see that you had a relaxing and peaceful getaway and your experience and description of the property would be very useful for others.
I apologise on behalf of the manager that was here at that time (I only joined in April), bit I'm sure his actions was not intentional to come across as condescending.

We do hope to welcome you back to one of our properties in the near future.