US$101
US$89
US$252
US$233
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$318/night.

US$106
US$89
Trip.com
US$259
US$216
US$80
US$53
Agoda.com
Amiana Resort and Villas(Nha Trang)
US$1,060
US$271
Orbitz.com
Green Hotel Nhatrang(Nha Trang)(Great Value!)
US$28
US$20
Priceline
Tabalo Hostel(Nha Trang)(Great Value!)
US$34
US$836
Six Senses
  • Breakfast included
1,225 results
All reviewsamusement parkcable carvin pearllotus restaurantmainland receptionhuge poolkids clubfun parkbuffet stylelanguage barrierocean viewprivate beachphoseafoodsailing clubvietnamtre
Reviewed 3 March 2016

Vietnam is my Mothers home country and this was my 3rd time re-visiting, however it was my first time at the 'Vinpearl Nha Trang Resort'. It did not fall short of expectations and looks even better than it does in the pictures!

Once my family and I arrived onto the island we were taken into a beautiful building whilst we waited for our belongings and checks to be done and transported. We were greeted with excellent customer service and complimentary drinks. After a short wait we were transported via cable cars to the hotel. I was pleasantly surprised to find out we would be taking a cable car across the water to get into the actual resort. The views were one of the most breathtaking things I have ever seen. The water was crystal clear and shimmering. The journey took around 10minutes, and as we approached the resort we could see the famous 'Vin Pearl' sign (much like the Hollywood sign). Once we got off, we were once again transported via golf cart to the actual hotel. (5minutes away)

The grounds were beautiful and peaceful. Upon arrival of the hotel we were greeted by staff who kindly held the door open. The lobby area of the hotel is absolutely stunning. Marble everywhere with beautiful detailed touches. We were then allocated our room and proceeded to take the lift up.

I stayed in the 'Deluxe Room' and upon entering the room I instantly ran to the balcony area. The balcony is huge, and my view from the room was AMAZING. It overlooked the hotel pool and palm trees as well as the beautiful sea that we had just stood above on the cable cars. In the distance I could clearly see the mountains - it honestly looked like a picture.

The room was huge, with a oriental feel due to the framework on the wall. There was a huge bed, with the fluffiest pillows! Tv, dressing table and huge mirror as well as a coffee table that contained a fruit basket, the cutest touch to the room! (You guys will see why if you decide to stay here!) The closest area was spacious, included were dressing gown, slippers, hangers and a safety deposit box. The bathroom was extremely clean, the sink was huge, toilet was clean, shower was spacious and the same with the bath, which had complimentary bath salts beside it.

Less than 15minutes after arrival I was shocked to hear a door bell ring. I had a doorbell?! I looked through the keyhole and proceeded to open the door where I was greeted by a safe member that dropped off my suitcases and belongings. Another 15minutes later, the doorbell rang again. Another member of staff asked if I needed anything and dropped off some complimentary chocolate. Cute!

The staff were EXTREMELY helpful and kind. Although I am Vietnamese, my Vietnamese isn't the best. They spoke to me in English and were always willing to make sure I enjoyed my stay. The receptionist would arrange for cable cars to come collect you to your desired destination, ensuring that you had to do very little walking. There were many things to do at the resort. Including the famous waterpark that did not fall short of expectations. The aquarium was one of my personal highlights during my stay. There was a live mermaid show! Photo opportunities were scattered around the park grounds and the photos turned out amazing. I would highly recommend choosing the 'marble-like slate' to get your pictures printed on as it is a much nicer finish. Waiting time for the water slides and rides were short and the park was clean and a pleasant and relaxed atmosphere. The park was open to hotel residents during closing times and many of the attractions were still open. There was a water show during the night and it was spectacular! There were many pools within the hotel grounds, they were clean and most of the time, empty. The private beach was one of my favourite beaches I have ever been to. Be sure to visit the temple up in the mountains, it was easily assessable with the use of the golf carts.

The food was amazing, there were 3/4 restaurants in total that catered different types of cuisines, ranging from English to Vietnamese to Japanese. My favourite restaurant was a open aired restaurant that overlooked the private beach and was so beautiful at night!

On our last day the receptionist arranged for our luggage to be transported to the waiting area (where we first began) so it was ready to be packed into the car as soon as we arrived. I was under the impression we would be leaving the same way we came (via cable cars) but I was pleasantly surprised to see a speedboat pick us up! (there were no other residents on there).

I would highly recommend anyone who is looking to stay here to do so! It is the best hotel I have EVER stayed at and I am not one that is easily impressed I have to admit! I will definitely be re-visiting the resort! This was much more that a mere hotel stay, the hotel made my whole holiday experience!

Stayed: April 2015
1  Thank SauweiChac
Reviewed 1 March 2016

The staff mangers food room amenities pools etc all six stars no problem we had a fabulous time there thanks to everyone every detail was first class even to the point that a staff member can with us for the airport transfer best ever J&C H

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 11 February 2016 via mobile

I stayed at Vinpearl Nha Trang resort for 2 nights as I was invited by relatives. Even though I did not have to pay for the accommodation, I did not feel like the resort worth visiting.
The checking in process was complicated and long. Our group reserved 14 rooms in total but we could not check into any room before 2:15pm. We finally got all the rooms at 3:45pm. When we had the card and entered one of the rooms, it had not been cleaned. In another room, the previous guests were still sleeping in the bed. Few of my relatives had to sit in the corridor to wait until the previous guests departed and the rooms were cleaned. The manager finally gave our group an official apology 2 hours before we left the resort and offered us 50% off lunch vouchers for our next stay. To be honest, I do not think I will ever come back to use the vouchers.
The food at the resort was very good, and so were the swimming pools. In my opinion they were the only positive things about the resort. The rooms are quite basic, and the view was not special either. Younger members and families with young children of our groups love all the free theme park entries as well as free cable cars and boat rides in and out of the resort. They wanted to come back to Vinpearl, but to me this was my first and will be last time staying at the resort.
The resort was full off Chinese who were very loud. We could not even hold a proper conversion during meals because the restaurants were extremely noisy. Children were left running wild in the restaurants, they even climbed on the tables.
The rooms were not sound proofed. I could hear people talking from the corridor and people in other rooms moving furnitures in the middle of the night. Even the reception area of the spa was infested with aggressive and noisy guests.
I was also pushed by restaurant staff a few times. They did not even apologize. I did not feel like I was a valuable guest at the resort. When I talked to my Vietnamese relatives about the events, they told me that saying 'sorry' and 'thank you' was not something Vietnamese would easily do on daily basic. However, as Vinpearl is a five star resort opening for guests from all over the world, I think their staff need a bit more hospitality training. Compared to other luxury resorts and hotels in Vietnam that I stayed at prior to my arrival at Vinpearl, I don't think the hospitality at Vinpearl is any good.
The worst thing is that the theme parks on the island were full of Chinese and Vietnamese, who had no idea about queuing and appreciate your personal space. I was pushed many times when walking around. The queues for few of the rides were very long, and the Chinese and Vietnamese just jump the queue. Few of guests got very violence and threaten to beat me up, when I told them that it was rude to jump the queue. I did not feel safe, so I had to get security guards to escort me out of the park. (I appreciate the helps from the security team a lot). Therefore I don't think the theme parks are safe places to visit either.
I feel more
In sum, I feel more stress during my stay at Vinpearl and I will never come back. I don't think this is a luxury resort either. The resort may be a paradise for Vietnamese and Chinese, who are accustomed to rudeness, but I would not recommend this place for people who want a peaceful and safe holiday.

Stayed: February 2016, traveled with family
7  Thank Chin L
VinpearlNhaTrang, General Manager at Vinpearl Resort Nha Trang, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2016

Dear Chin L,

First I like to apologize for the poor arrival experience that you encountered when you arrived in Nha Trang. Furthermore, I like to thank you for all your detailed feedback both negative and positive. I will now further investigate this matter, and I would like to get in contact with you to gain some further insight over your stay.

Please contact me via my email:
V. Johan@vinpearl.com

Johan Lindholm

Reviewed 7 February 2016 via mobile

My Dad's Company often have a day relax at Vinpearl in Summer. It's been a few months for the last stayed. All i can say is amazing!! They have excellent services for their guess. They treat their guesses like we're king or queen or something. It'd be better if the hotel have Concierge. Architecture was brillant. The Uniforms look very Vietnam! Food taste awesomeness. There're lots of things I want to review but I got no time :D Good choice for a day off !

Stayed: July 2015, traveled with family
VinpearlNhaTrang, General Manager at Vinpearl Resort Nha Trang, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2016

Dear vyvyanna,

I am delighted that you enjoyed your time with us, and we hope to see you soon again.

Johan

Reviewed 4 February 2016

We did not stay at the Vinpearl Hotel, we only went to the Amusement Park and beach. The Vinpearl resort is on one of the many islands off the coast of Nha Trang. It has its own island. On the island is the hotel and an amusement park with shopping, restaurants, water park, roller coasters, etc. It costs about 1.2m ($50) for two people.

The cable car ride from the mainland to the resort is great. It is about 15 minutes and the views are spectacular. We liked this part.

We also liked the sand at the beach. Unlike Nha Trang mainland which is large sand and pebbles, they have white sandy beaches (because they brought in sand from nearby Cam Ranh).

The resort is on the backside of an island in the bay so there are no real waves to speak of, and the water can be on the cold side in the Winter but it is still tolerable. Maybe not for the folks in the resort beach, though (they have their own which is clearly visible from the day beach) - we saw no one on the beach there the whole time we were there. The day beach on the other hand, was pretty crowded. In fact, someone tried to sit in our chair at the beach while were there (despite our stuff being there), we had to yell at them from the water to move along.

The water park is not for larger adults, even though you probably will see adults going down these rides and they look adult friendly. On the toboggan ride, I banged my ankle (not seriously) and lost a contact somehow. On the raft waterside ride, I lost my hold on the grips on the raft when we hit the pool at the bottom - I thought "no big deal" I just flopped backward into the pool. I didn't realize that the water wasn't as deep as it looked and I ended up cracking my head on the bottom (again, not serious at all). Still, we stopped going on rides after that. I think for kids it should be a lot of fun and no problem at all.

Incidentally, there are lockers and changing rooms there so you can park your gear before going to the beach and water park.

It is easy to forget you are in Vietnam here. The park is more like a watered down version of Disney Parks all lumped together (yes there is even a castle that actually is just a theater).

I can see why kids like this but we didn't have kids with us. Still, we considered the resort worthwhile and worth the money, but not overwhelmingly so.

We do go to Vietnam a lot and there some places we do like and visit repeatedly. This isn't one of them. We are glad we went once, but we don't plan to go back.

• Stayed: January 2016, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Tokayo2014

Dear Tokayo 2014,

We hope that you will try one of the Vinpearl Resorts next time you visit Nha Trang, so that you can enjoy all the activities on the island.

Johan Lindholm