US$99
US$91
MerPerle Hon Tam Resort(Nha Trang)
US$143
Agoda.com
US$314
US$267
1,102 results
All reviewssalt water poolprivate beachmud bathmacaroonslagoon poolfamily villaocean villafree shuttleoutdoor bathroomamazing holidaynha trang citydaily activitiesmain townbreakfast buffetkids clubgarden viewshuttle service
Reviewed 14 May 2018

Very good, friendly staff and excellent beach. Excellent quality rooms. But it is a family friendly resort which means quite a few families with children. It can be noisy around the pool area and at meal times as a consequence. But overall not too much of a problem.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AmianaNT, Người quản lý at Amiana Resort and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Xin chao,

Thank you for highlighting our room, beach and staff and we hope to welcome you back to Amiana very soon.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for five nights for a ‘beach break’ after travelling through Vietnam. Unfortunately, it was a huge disappointment. While our pool villa was lovely and the resort itself beautiful, that was probably the only positive about our stay.

It’s marketed as a five star resort, however we had a number of issues which you wouldn’t expect. From the phone in the room not working to room service trays being left outside for days. The main issue for us however was the food. After having some amazing meals in Vietnam, here, it was bad and we ended up ordering room service or western food, as that was slightly better. Breakfast buffet was good though.

All these issues can be fixed, so I’m sure once they’re looked at, it’ll be a great resort.

1  Thank hannahn89
AmianaNT, Người quản lý at Amiana Resort and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Xin chao,

Thank you for choosing Amiana resort and taking the time to leave your review.
We aim to keep the service at a very high standard in line with the philosophy of excellence characteristic of the Vietnamese culture, from constant staff training to services improvement set to satisfy the most demanding guests, to the Resort’s setting, everything is designed to take someone’s breath away as soon as the guest arrives.
I am very sorry to learn about your disappointment caused by our services This is certainly not the level of service we aspire to nor what our guests have a right to expect. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused. Your feedback has been conveyed to our respective departments for improvement and I can assure you that the issues brought up will not reoccur.

We also hope that you could give us a second chance to prove that our service at the resort is not representative of what you have experienced in your last stay and very much look forward to welcoming you back at the resort.

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

I was deeply disappointed with this hotels for the reasons below.

-could not check-in at check in time 14:00 due to their room cleaning was delay. They just kept us waiting at lobby until 14:30 without any explanation. I could only knew the reason unless I asked them why.
Very impolite and bad impression on crew attitudes.

-Though breakfast opens until 10:30(not last order time), they did not add any foods and drinks after 10:00. So going for breakfast after 10:00 is messy. I asked for drinks before 10:30 but they just said NO.
The restaurant is super hot since they stopped fans during breakfast. I could not believe this as four or five stars hotel service.

-at Spa, they don’t provide me with bathrobe when changing underwear for massage. So I could wear only paper panty and could not hide my upper body from crews. (I am female). Also, massage bed was wet. Though I asked for new towels and bathrobe, they just said NO. This was the most uncomfortable massage experience I have ever had.

-pool towel smells so bad.

-service water for tooth brushing was not prepared.

I had several other uncomfortable experiences in addition to above... I just noted for important ones above.

I stayed five four or five stars hotels in Danang and Nya Trang this time. But this hotel was worst four or five stars hotel I have ever stayed in my life.

1  Thank Hideko M
AmianaNT, Người quản lý at Amiana Resort and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Xin chao,

Thank you for choosing Amiana resort and taking the time to leave your review.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

It‘s an silence Place for nice holiday‘s for everybody. You can relaxe, Drive waterscouter, use the different Pools, have a nice Beach. If you like relaxe your Body you can use also the Spa offenes. You can use the Bar over the Day for nice Drinks. See the Image Video of the resort, it Shows the Reality.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Xin chao,

Thank you for sharing your review from your stay with us. I am very delighted to read of your appreciation of our resort facilities and settings. Our guest comfort in the rooms is one of our top priorities in which it is wonderful we met your expectations.

We truly took forward to your next visit to Nhatrang soon.

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Highlight was friendly and helpful staff .
Pools and the private beach was amazing .
We stayed at room 412 ocean view deluxe , clean amazing pillows and comfy bed , clean room and the outdoor shower was a really good experience !

Would recommend this resort to everyone , family , couples , business friendly !

Thanks for your service Amiana

Thuy

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
AmianaNT, Người quản lý at Amiana Resort and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Xin chao,

Such a wonderful account of your stay and thank you very much for sharing your feedback. Thank you also for highlighting our resort settings and friendly staff and we hope to welcome you back to Amiana very soon.

Warmest Regards,