Diamond Bay Hotel
Amiana Resort and Villas(Nha Trang)
US$233
US$196
US$143
US$93
US$60
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$70/night.

US$143
US$137
US$124
US$90
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

L'Alyana Ninh Van Bay(Nha Trang)
US$349
US$112
US$39
US$33
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$41/night.

US$446
US$355
Agoda.com
All reviewscalifornia fitnesskitchen areawonderful vacationhotel offersacross the roadgreat hotelpool barenjoyed our stayon arrivalsuitegymfloormsreceptionisttaxi
Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

The stay at the diamond bay hotel was lovely.
First we got upgraded from a superior room to a suite on the 19th floor, the view was mindblowing! Really big rooms, clean and comfy.
One of us got sick during the stay & needed to see a doctor, the hotel gave us a good recommendation. At the end she needed to stay at the hospital for two nights (I expended our stay without a problem) while the staff was really caring & even came to visit her in the hospital with flowers & a 'get well soon'-card.
Thank you for every thing, we felt comfortable, secure & knew that you were there if we had any problems or worries.
Would recomend this hotel for everyone!

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank 71gloriap
DUONGAN_LAM, Người quản lý at Diamond Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

Dear 71gloriap,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience at the Diamond Bay Hotel. We very much appreciate your feedback as it continually allows us the opportunity to rectify and improve our service and facilities.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and very much appreciate your kind words about the Diamond Bay Hotel and indeed the great team of people we have working here. Rest assured, I will personally share your positive feedback to all of our Associates so they in turn know that their efforts are appreciated by our guests and myself alike.

We certainly value your patronage of the Diamond Bay Hotel and would very much appreciate the opportunity to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Excellent hotel in best location fronting the beach right next to shopping centre and night market. Very friendly staff, especially Ms. Hop, the receptionist was exceptionally helpful and courteous. She even went out of her way to assist with our transfer the next day to ensure everything was smooth. Beautiful swimming pool and gym (California Fitness). We had a wonderful time here.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Nivat C
DUONGAN_LAM, Người quản lý at Diamond Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

Dear Nivat C,

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and very much appreciate your kind words about the Diamond Bay Hotel and indeed the great team of people we have working here. Rest assured, I will personally share your positive feedback to all of our Associates especially Ms. Hop, so they in turn know that their efforts are appreciated by our guests and myself alike.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

The room was outstanding, beautiful view of the beach, it was a great place to stop for a couple of days of luxury and a nice beach, breakfast had so many varieties of food I didn’t even need lunch most days. Staff were so helpful especially Tammy, she could tell you all about the local foods and places to go, all round great hotel and a nice break before I continued up north.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank JamesMcConnell85
DUONGAN_LAM, Người quản lý at Diamond Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

Dear JamesMcConnell85,

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and very much appreciate your kind words about the Diamond Bay Hotel and indeed the great team of people we have working here. Rest assured, I will personally share your positive feedback to all of our Associates especially Tammy, so they in turn know that their efforts are appreciated by our guests and myself alike.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

I spend my holidays in this hotel in Arp. It's really the nice hotel, in the center, ground floor is the shopping mall,
Room is nice, comfortable, staff is friendly.
Will be back soon for next holidays.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
3  Thank Chris_wong668
DUONGAN_LAM, Người quản lý at Diamond Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2017

Dear Chris_wong668,

I am delighted to hear that you appreciated the comfort, convenience and relaxation of which our property offered you. It is always rewarding to hear that the time, effort from our Team is valued by our guests.

Reviewed 6 May 2017

I was totally satisfied with the service, location and staff of the hotel. It just takes 2 minutes to the beach across the street and there is a big shopping center just next to the hotel.
The staff is really helpful when I need their help.
Will be back when I have a trip to Nha Trang again.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nguyen T
DUONGAN_LAM, Người quản lý at Diamond Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2017

Dear Nguyen T,