“Delightful evening enjoying food in Hue”
Review of I Love Hue Tour

I Love Hue Tour
Ranked #2 of 12 Classes & Workshops in Hue
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to the ‘I love Hue’ Tour! This is a unique tour of Hue that offers a totally new experience in visiting the city with the Hue Lady Riders on motorbikes. You even get to wear an ‘I love Hue t-shirt’ when touring. ‘I Love Hue’ Tour is a Hue motorbike tour which offers tour guests the opportunity to explore real Vietnamese life in Hue. We are a group of lady students who are passionate about tourism and love sharing our knowledge of Vietnamese culture and history with visitors. Our Lady Rider business also supports disadvantaged people living in and around Hue. Moreover we are proud of our English proficiency and our in-depth knowledge of Hue’s historical sites. There is so much to learn about Hue that we are able to offer many tours in and around this beautiful city. Let’s go and enjoy the beauty of Hue on two wheels with the Lady Riders!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 2 July 2018

Huong N, Quản lý bộ phận lễ tân at I Love Hue Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

All reviews
"felt safe"
"highlight of our trip"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

The tour takes you to places you couldn't go to if you are in Hue for a short period of time like we were. The guides are knowledgeable and very friendly. The food places they took us to would have been impossible to find if we were left to our own devices.
Great afternoon out and highly recommended

Thanks houn and von

Dear Anders,

Warmest greeting from I LOVE VIET NAM TOUR.
Thank you so much for your great review.

We so happy that you enjoy Hue city and local food tour as well support our lady bikers. This tour is the perfect combination of amazing Hue city tour and local street food tour, therefore, it is the best way to enjoying Hue landscape and cuisines.

This review is a big motivation for us to develop more and more and make the difference in tourism with special values: empower young female students and community.
Thank you again and wish you all the best in your travel. Take care!

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Huong N, Quản lý bộ phận lễ tân at I Love Hue Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We had an great day on this tour. Our guide Van was outstanding, she is very knowledgeable and made sure we had everything we needed. This was an amazing experience and we thoroughly recommend doing this tour for something different when you’re in Hue. Lien arranged for us to do this tour by car which was very much appreciated.

Warmest greeting from I LOVE VIET NAM TOUR!
Thank you so much for your great review.

We so happy that you enjoy the Hue Buddhist tour and support our lady biker. Joining this tour is the best way to learn Buddhism culture in Vietnam, especially in Hue and find peace in your mind as well.

Thank you again and wish you all the best in your travel. Take care!

See more reviews
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

I did the Buddhism I Love Hue tour and it was lovely! It was just me and my guide, who was both amazing company and very knowledgeable; answering any question I had— and I had a lot! Would definitely recommend a tour with these ladies... they know what they’re doing on a motorbike and make you feel welcome all the time! Thank you for a great day!

Huong N, Quản lý bộ phận lễ tân at I Love Hue Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear Naomi Fastovsky,

Warmest greeting from I LOVE VIET NAM TOUR!
Thank you so much for your great review.

We so happy that you enjoy the tour and support our lady biker. Joining Hue Buddhist tour is the best way to learn Buddhism culture in Vietnam, especially in Hue and find peace in your mind as well.

Wish you all the best in your travel. Take care!