“Do this tour!”

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I done the one day tour from Hoi An to Hue with No. 10. This is easily the best thing I have done in Vietnam. No. 10 is a great guide, very friendly and eager to please. The stops on the tour are great especially Marble mountains and the elephant waterfall where the dip in the cool water was very welcomed, but the scenery on the Hai Van pass beats it all. I would highly recommend this tour to all. I was apprehensive about the motorbike however No. 10 made me feel very safe after only 10 minutes

Write a ReviewReviews (1,372)
All reviews
in 20 reviews
"vietnamese traffic"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

As never going on the back of a motorbike before, I was pretty scared however, this turned out to be the best day I’ve had in Vietnam!!

Our drivers, Moa and Number 10 made me feel comfortable and safe and I had the most fun! It’s the best way to travel as the views are amazing, I’ve never felt so free!!

Would 110% recommend this is the best way to travel!

Thank you for a great day!!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were met by ‘Number 10’ at our Hue hotel. I chose to ride with the guide whilst my boyfriend rode alone. The trip was amazing from the outset. I had been a little apprehensive as I had heard that biking in Vietnam was hectic and dangerous. I instantly felt at ease whilst riding with Number 10. He was professional and informative throughout. We stopped at several places along the way that we would never have found without his guidance. We visited an authentic fishing village, swam in the elephant springs and ate amazing seafood at a beachside restaurant, marble mountain and a pagoda.

We cannot thank number 10 enough! He took some really amazing photographs to help capture the memories that I’m sure will last forever.

Do not hesitate and book this tour if you are wanting to see the Hai van Pass! Great value for money too.

TOP TIPS
Bring some cash with you as lunch is not provided. You also need a small amount to pay to enter the cave pagoda.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Myself and my sister booked Hue easy rider to get to Hoi An and so far it has been the best day in Vietnam.

No. 10 and Mao picked us up from our hotel and were there before 8 am. They dropped us off for breakfast and made sure we got great deals.

They were very friendly, funny and we felt really safe. They also take very good photos of you along the way!

I cannot recommend this day trip enough, so relaxing, great food, great views and GREAT tour guides. Thank you!